Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Pokemon Black & White 2

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pokemon Black & White 2

I picked up my copy of Pokemon Black 2 today, and the guidebook. My grandson is playing Pokemon White 2. I have been playing since early this afternoon, and so far I am enjoying the excitement of a new Pokemon game once again.

I didn't know that this game was coming out, until I saw an ad for it in Sunday's paper. So far, I have Tepig, Sunkern ,Purrloin, Riolu, Mareep, and Azurill in my party. The game has a whole new story, and a good mixture of the black and white pokemon, with some well known oldies.

I found a great Pokedex on the internet under Pokemon.Marriland.com.

Does anyone else plan to play this besides me?
    BarbaraAnn

Re: Pokemon Black &amp; White 2

Hello Friends !!!

I am big fan of Gaming.I like play game.When i get free time then i play game.Pokemon Game is my favorite game.I like this game .My small brother play daily this game.He like Black pokemon game.
    I hope you will be like this game if you will be play this game.

Comment

I just beat the first gym. My Mareep took them both down really well with Thundershock. Now I am going to spend a small part of the day trying to level up a few of my Pokemon until they evolve. My starter was Tepig.
      BarbaraAnn

Comment

My grandson is further along in the game than I am. He tells me that I am cheating when I trade pokemon into the game, and use them. I tell him that isn't cheating. That's actually part of a good strategy to play the game. I am really liking this new game so far. I just beat the 3rd gym. I now have all 3 starters, thanks to trading from Pokemon White. There's a lot to do in the game. Lots of perks, and great things like using TM's more than once. I love the medals.
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X