Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

[Rct3] Universal studios kansas.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rct3] Universal studios kansas.

Kansas news. November 2.

UNIVERSAL BUY'S LAND IN KANSAS FOR THEME PARK?

On november 1'st universal announced a themepark located in kansas to open in 3 year's and a citywalk will open sooner as the city thought that's just a mall coming! As resident's are mistirous as what the ride's are they will announce it in a month
    but they announced a area called western town with 2 attraction's and 4 shops aswell a backstage area where they will film movies in kansas. Universal studios is a big company that makes ride's, attractions movie's and there are over 2 theme parks one is located in Hollywood and the other is located in Orlando.

That was 6 months ago but when I attended the construction tour they are almost done with western town!
    And the 2 attraction's are finished aswell here.

And they released the ride's, attraction's and area's 3 months ago so here they are.....

Hollywood - enter the entertainment capitals first area and in style! as hollywood is themed by modern and old
    Dining and shoping:
    A- Universal studios store
    B- Universal monster's cafe
    C- Cartoonuniversal
    D- Mel's Drive in
    Western town
    Ride's:
    1- Wild west falls: a rip roaring adventure
    2- Mountain run
    Shops and food:
    E- Wild west souviners
    F- Western fire grill
    G- Mountain run gift's
    H- Western market
    Newyork

Ride's and attractions:
    3- King kong 360 3-D
    4- Sesame Street: Spaghetti Space Chase
    5- Universal Studios movie tour
    6- Beeetlejuice graveyard revune

Shops and restraunt's
    I- ST. Louis pizza co.
    J- Sesame Street fun store
    K- Ghiradeli Chocolate Co.

More stuff next time....
    I'm working as i'm with my autobots.

Re: [Rct3] Universal studios kansas.

Hey it seems like your getting off to a good start but by any chance our you a member of Shyguysworld?
    Always read the fine print.

Comment

yes i'm from sgw.
      I'm working as i'm with my autobots.

Comment

Oh just wondering.
        Always read the fine print.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse