This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAT magic

Does anyone else think that BAT Magic at 10,000 credits a bit steep?

That has got to be the most expensive thing on the VMK
    Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Re: BAT magic

I was just talking about this last night!! I think it is ridiculous! For example: Say you are a kid ages 8-14 like the game is supposedly geared towards......and you only have x-amount of time on the computer everyday.Beacuse your parents limit you? Can you actually get that many credits to buy this magic? You would have to totally ignore every friend you have on there, to play the games and get credits! I think it is not really fair.
    I actually quit playing so much because I did not want to sit and play the ghost catching game all day just to keep up on everything you could buy and win. It was like trying to keep up with the virtual Jones'.
    Then I realized that the game is a big advertisement for Disney, and we are virtually paying for them to advertise to us! :lol:

Comment

I thought the same thing when I saw the credit price. No way was I going to be able to get that many credits!!
      I love Dumbo!!

Comment

It is possible.. but for a younger child that is limited to the time he or she plays is very hard. I play almost every day and earn at least 1000 a day. but since they've been having alot of new pins and clothes im far from buying bat magic. 10,000 will probably be the same for Flying carpet magic. Im thinking they wouldn't want every person in vmk have and use bat magic. It may slow down their servers. And you know how wonderful their servers have been. I guess what they're trying to do is make it limited to who uses it similar to Inferno.
        We rock the party that rocks the party!
        We are truly a new generation of the Brady Bunch!

Comment

this price is a little high but it is only for a limited time so it is very rare to own. i'm buying the pin today and if i get enough credits 2 so i can trade for cool things.
          If life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade. Then find someone who's life has given them vodka and have a party.

I look at you and I see 2 men. The man you are and the man you ought to be. One day those 2 will meet and should make for one hell of a football player!

If this is torture, chain me to the wall

Are you there God? It's me Jesus.

Locke and Jack are to busy worrying about Locke and Jack.

The best kind of Prize is a surprise! Hehehe

The sun never sets on the Disney Empire.

Comment

I got it - played a couple of games a day for a month. It's very do-able. My problem is, is now people want me to trade the magic for absolutely nothing. I think it's worth at least 2 full costumes or a few magic pins. Am I wrong in this?
            sigpic
            Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen
              I got it - played a couple of games a day for a month. It's very do-able. My problem is, is now people want me to trade the magic for absolutely nothing. I think it's worth at least 2 full costumes or a few magic pins. Am I wrong in this?
              No, I think that it is worth more than that. Or worth at lease an inferno pin.

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

It seems that there's a lot of people on VMK that are always trying to get others to trade something worthwhile for nothing. When I wear my ears I am always bombarded with pleas to trade and then they have nothing good.
                Question: How do you earn so many credits? Which games give you the most? Thanks for the help - Laenie
                I love Dumbo!!

Comment

I played a lot of haunted mansion and a few fireworks games.
                  sigpic
                  Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Well I was too busy this past week to earn 10,000 credits , which means no bat magic for me :!$#%:

Not only was the cost soooooo high for this magic, but to only have 3 days to buy it... :!$#%: :!$#%: :!$#%: :!$#%:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

I Visit The Dragon, The Yetti, Ned's Head, Esmarelda, and the Pirate, play Music, and thats a quick 150.

40 for the Jungle cruise, if you have the time, it can be done, but you wont have a life...lol.
                      -----------------------------------------------
                      DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

I was able to snag one bat magic for myself at least. With a life it is difficult to earn enough credits in the time they were selling it but it was doable.

I got the 10k credits together over a week of playing Haunted Mansion, I happen to be really good at it so that helps. LOL

I'm sorry for all that didn't get a chance to buy bat magic, hopefully they will release it again.

Comment

this was a test... think about it... snow man was 5,000... bat amgic was 10,000... its to see what people will pay for stuff.. imagine flying carpet... I still remember the old rumor od 10,000... it might be even more now.

Comment

Good greif I have stopped playing because I am mad at teh cost of BatMAgic!

:thumbup: "This guy!"

Comment

Originally posted by PumpkinKing!
                              Good greif I have stopped playing because I am mad at teh cost of BatMAgic!
                              I'm not sure that, that is a good reason to stop playing VMK. I also wonder if this was to get people to play more games?

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X