This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stars in Magic?

On another message board someone was talking about how they got scammed from having a 5 star fireworks card to a 2 star fireworks card. What is that? I've never heard of a ratings system.
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Re: Stars in Magic?

I have heard of them, the only real difference is one lasts longer than the other. As far as where to get them, I have never tried finding out.

Comment

You get stars on your magic pin by combining them. You can only combine the same pins together, i.e. fireworks and fireworks. Not fireworks and ghost. Each star shos the number of pins you have combined. The result is a longer effect and a shorter recharge time.

Comment

Great! Thanks for the information, I always wondered what that meant. Wish I would have known that when snowman magic came out. :lol:

Comment

5 star magic rocks.. it increases time it lasts.. or decreases wait time for recharge.. or both...

Comment

where do you see the stars? And do they last after you've gotten rid of a magic pin?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen
              where do you see the stars? And do they last after you've gotten rid of a magic pin?
              You can see the number stars on the pin when looking at it through the inventory screen. The stars stay with the pin, if you have one magic pin you have one star. If you have two magic pins with one star each and combine them together you get one two star pin. If you were to trade the pin or sell it it would be gone from you like any other pin.

The stars don't go away by using the magic, the more stars on a magic pin the longer the effect and/or the shorter the recharge time.

Comment

I figured it out - thank you very much.
                sigpic

Comment

I Used To Wonder What The Combinde Button Was For Lol Until The Other Week When Someone Told Me And I Have Been On Vmk A While!!!!!!!!!! Lol
                  :love:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X