Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Ride the event sunday..

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride the event sunday..

You get an everest chair mevery time you ride.. not the mine coutch, but the mountain chair... (I thought this was going to be a prize for WDW guests.. oh well... Maybe the AK quest will come faster)

Re: Ride the event sunday..

Can you get an extra for me just in case I can't log in at VMK from the Magic Kingdom? It would be very appreciated.
    M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
    sigpic
    Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by FigmentJedi
      Can you get an extra for me just in case I can't log in at VMK from the Magic Kingdom? It would be very appreciated.
      Summer, you want a chair from the Everest game??
      I love Dumbo!!

Comment

Originally posted by laenie
        Summer, you want a chair from the Everest game??
        Woohoo! Yeah! I totally missed this weekends event. What do you want for it Laenie?

Comment

hey everyone if i dont make it (which is unlikely) i offer blue scoreboard for two or three chairs if you like that offer find me my VMK name is my title

Comment

hey everybody if I can't get there unlikely could someone pick on up for me thank you in advance.

P.S. i'm odd
            My head begins to jingle most every time I nod because obvisiouly quite obvisiouly i'm odd each christmas I go fishing to catch a christmas cod cause obvisioule quite obviously i'm odd when I was just a kitten they said i would be a gem but that i'm a cheshire it's odd how odd i am I own a feather pilliow but I slumber on the sod cause obviously quite obviously i'm odd most cat's have handsome whiskers but me I got a beard because obviously quite obviously i'm weird!

Comment

I want to say i will offer beta for six mountain chairs post if you are intrested
              Last edited by cheshirecatpinman; 03-07-2006, 12:28 PM.
              My head begins to jingle most every time I nod because obvisiouly quite obvisiouly i'm odd each christmas I go fishing to catch a christmas cod cause obvisioule quite obviously i'm odd when I was just a kitten they said i would be a gem but that i'm a cheshire it's odd how odd i am I own a feather pilliow but I slumber on the sod cause obviously quite obviously i'm odd most cat's have handsome whiskers but me I got a beard because obviously quite obviously i'm weird!

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL
                Woohoo! Yeah! I totally missed this weekends event. What do you want for it Laenie?
                I was going to get one for you if you needed it.
                I love Dumbo!!

Comment

Originally posted by laenie
                  I was going to get one for you if you needed it.
                  No, they extended the event two more weekends so I should be able to get myself a couple this weekend. Thanks for the thought though!

Comment

cheshire && wolf ill get some extra chairs in case u do not make it to the ride
                    :love:

Comment

off topic but does anyone have a deep sea diving suit pin or buried in treausre pin? i will trade

Comment

No, they extended the event two more weekends so I should be able to get myself a couple this weekend. Thanks for the thought though!
                        So I'm a bit confused. You ride the attraction in Florida and you get the VMK chair? The same ones that are in the Everest game? Can someone clear this up so I can get a chair? :cwink: Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan
                          So I'm a bit confused. You ride the attraction in Florida and you get the VMK chair? The same ones that are in the Everest game? Can someone clear this up so I can get a chair? :cwink: Thanks!
                          There was a Host room that you could ride when Everest was newer and after you went on it you received the Everest chair.

It's not available anymore Piglet.

It was a one time event.

Comment

There was a Host room that you could ride when Everest was newer and after you went on it you received the Everest chair.

It's not available anymore Piglet.

It was a one time event.
                            Oh, okay. I really wish those host events would let in more players... especially when VMK keeps attracting so many players each day.

Comment

Is there a chance that anyone going to disney can get me the mickey sorcerer hat? I would gladly appreiciate it.
                              Elf Island Petite Fairy
                              vmk alpharanda

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X