This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride the event sunday..

You get an everest chair mevery time you ride.. not the mine coutch, but the mountain chair... (I thought this was going to be a prize for WDW guests.. oh well... Maybe the AK quest will come faster)

Re: Ride the event sunday..

Can you get an extra for me just in case I can't log in at VMK from the Magic Kingdom? It would be very appreciated.
    M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
    sigpic
    Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by FigmentJedi
      Can you get an extra for me just in case I can't log in at VMK from the Magic Kingdom? It would be very appreciated.
      Summer, you want a chair from the Everest game??
      I love Dumbo!!

Comment

Originally posted by laenie
        Summer, you want a chair from the Everest game??
        Woohoo! Yeah! I totally missed this weekends event. What do you want for it Laenie?

Comment

hey everyone if i dont make it (which is unlikely) i offer blue scoreboard for two or three chairs if you like that offer find me my VMK name is my title

Comment

hey everybody if I can't get there unlikely could someone pick on up for me thank you in advance.

P.S. i'm odd
            My head begins to jingle most every time I nod because obvisiouly quite obvisiouly i'm odd each christmas I go fishing to catch a christmas cod cause obvisioule quite obviously i'm odd when I was just a kitten they said i would be a gem but that i'm a cheshire it's odd how odd i am I own a feather pilliow but I slumber on the sod cause obviously quite obviously i'm odd most cat's have handsome whiskers but me I got a beard because obviously quite obviously i'm weird!

Comment

I want to say i will offer beta for six mountain chairs post if you are intrested
              Last edited by cheshirecatpinman; 03-07-2006, 11:28 AM.
              My head begins to jingle most every time I nod because obvisiouly quite obvisiouly i'm odd each christmas I go fishing to catch a christmas cod cause obvisioule quite obviously i'm odd when I was just a kitten they said i would be a gem but that i'm a cheshire it's odd how odd i am I own a feather pilliow but I slumber on the sod cause obviously quite obviously i'm odd most cat's have handsome whiskers but me I got a beard because obviously quite obviously i'm weird!

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL
                Woohoo! Yeah! I totally missed this weekends event. What do you want for it Laenie?
                I was going to get one for you if you needed it.
                I love Dumbo!!

Comment

Originally posted by laenie
                  I was going to get one for you if you needed it.
                  No, they extended the event two more weekends so I should be able to get myself a couple this weekend. Thanks for the thought though!

Comment

cheshire && wolf ill get some extra chairs in case u do not make it to the ride
                    :love:

Comment

off topic but does anyone have a deep sea diving suit pin or buried in treausre pin? i will trade

Comment

No, they extended the event two more weekends so I should be able to get myself a couple this weekend. Thanks for the thought though!
                        So I'm a bit confused. You ride the attraction in Florida and you get the VMK chair? The same ones that are in the Everest game? Can someone clear this up so I can get a chair? :cwink: Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan
                          So I'm a bit confused. You ride the attraction in Florida and you get the VMK chair? The same ones that are in the Everest game? Can someone clear this up so I can get a chair? :cwink: Thanks!
                          There was a Host room that you could ride when Everest was newer and after you went on it you received the Everest chair.

It's not available anymore Piglet.

It was a one time event.

Comment

There was a Host room that you could ride when Everest was newer and after you went on it you received the Everest chair.

It's not available anymore Piglet.

It was a one time event.
                            Oh, okay. I really wish those host events would let in more players... especially when VMK keeps attracting so many players each day.

Comment

Is there a chance that anyone going to disney can get me the mickey sorcerer hat? I would gladly appreiciate it.
                              Elf Island Petite Fairy
                              vmk alpharanda

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X