Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warning Do Not Trade With..

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Warning Do Not Trade With..

    be careful who you trade with On Vmk Some People Will Steal Your Stuff He Scammed Me! Dont Let It Happen To You! He Says He Has A Lot Of Ice!! But He Has Hardly Any He Will Steal From You Do Not Trade With Him!!!
    Last edited by TinkPink; 03-28-2006, 07:33 AM. Reason: infammatory- removed screen name
    :love:

  • #2
    Re: Warning Do Not Trade With..

    He Scammed Me For My Beta Blue Rocket! One Of My Most Valueable Items!
    :love:

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Warning Do Not Trade With..

      hmm maybe im trying to tell people to be careful if trading with him so when u get scammed by him ill laugh
      :love:

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Warning Do Not Trade With..

        lol...

        I was just IMed by somebody with the SN of Aqua16Marine. Expected me to be gullible enough to give them my password so they can mysteriously upload Inferno to my account.

        Oddly, ran away as soon as I told them how full of kuso they were if they actually believed I could be so easily fooled by this.

        It's common sense to never give your password to strangers... so don't do it!
        -Tim

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Warning Do Not Trade With..

          Originally posted by pinkCHICLETT
          be careful who you trade with On Vmk Some People Will Steal Your Stuff He Scammed Me! Dont Let It Happen To You! He Says He Has A Lot Of Ice!! But He Has Hardly Any He Will Steal From You Do Not Trade With Him!!!
          How can he steal your stuff.
          Last edited by TinkPink; 03-28-2006, 07:33 AM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Warning Do Not Trade With..

            You have to tell VMK staff about stuff like that so they can get in trouble.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Warning Do Not Trade With..

              I was just about to tell you that too. Report him! He should be stopped.
              Ghost Mickey Popcorn Bucket Mission? 10/14/10 SUCCESS! FINALLY!!!! :yea:

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Warning Do Not Trade With..

                i reported and it was like trade in another room. sometimes the replys back are not the ones i want to hear do they actually read them?
                :love:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Warning Do Not Trade With..

                  i have a question how did they delete there rude comments??
                  :love:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Warning Do Not Trade With..

                    Originally posted by pinkCHICLETT
                    i have a question how did they delete there rude comments??
                    great mods

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Warning Do Not Trade With..

                      When someone is getting on my nerves in vmk I click that player and click the ignore button so you won't hear him

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Warning Do Not Trade With..

                        THE RUDE PART was about PEOPLE who posted RUDE COMMENTS ON MICECHAT! ok im not new to vmk i dont need your idea of the ignore button and im not going to ignore somone who stole something from me!
                        :love:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Warning Do Not Trade With..

                          Originally posted by pinkCHICLETT
                          THE RUDE PART was about PEOPLE who posted RUDE COMMENTS ON MICECHAT! ok im not new to vmk i dont need your idea of the ignore button and im not going to ignore somone who stole something from me!
                          Sheesh- what's all the yelling about? I think the poster was giving advice on ignoring people on VMK, not ignoring people here.
                          �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Warning Do Not Trade With..

                            Originally posted by TinkPink
                            Sheesh- what's all the yelling about? I think the poster was giving advice on ignoring people on VMK, not ignoring people here.
                            im not all that mad its just i was upset my best friend has been saying mean stuff to my just so u know
                            :love:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Warning Do Not Trade With..

                              Keep the attitude my dear, and no one will care if they rob you nude.
                              -----------------------------------------------
                              DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

                              YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X