This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning Do Not Trade With..

be careful who you trade with On Vmk Some People Will Steal Your Stuff He Scammed Me! Dont Let It Happen To You! He Says He Has A Lot Of Ice!! But He Has Hardly Any He Will Steal From You Do Not Trade With Him!!!
    Last edited by TinkPink; 03-28-2006, 07:33 AM. Reason: infammatory- removed screen name
    :love:

Re: Warning Do Not Trade With..

He Scammed Me For My Beta Blue Rocket! One Of My Most Valueable Items!

Comment

hmm maybe im trying to tell people to be careful if trading with him so when u get scammed by him ill laugh

Comment

lol...

I was just IMed by somebody with the SN of Aqua16Marine. Expected me to be gullible enough to give them my password so they can mysteriously upload Inferno to my account.

Oddly, ran away as soon as I told them how full of kuso they were if they actually believed I could be so easily fooled by this.

It's common sense to never give your password to strangers... so don't do it!
        -Tim

Comment

Originally posted by pinkCHICLETT
          be careful who you trade with On Vmk Some People Will Steal Your Stuff He Scammed Me! Dont Let It Happen To You! He Says He Has A Lot Of Ice!! But He Has Hardly Any He Will Steal From You Do Not Trade With Him!!!
          How can he steal your stuff.
          Last edited by TinkPink; 03-28-2006, 07:33 AM.

Comment

You have to tell VMK staff about stuff like that so they can get in trouble.

Comment

I was just about to tell you that too. Report him! He should be stopped.
              Ghost Mickey Popcorn Bucket Mission? 10/14/10 SUCCESS! FINALLY!!!! :yea:

Comment

i reported and it was like trade in another room. sometimes the replys back are not the ones i want to hear do they actually read them?

Comment

i have a question how did they delete there rude comments??

Comment

i have a question how did they delete there rude comments??
                    great mods

Comment

When someone is getting on my nerves in vmk I click that player and click the ignore button so you won't hear him

Comment

THE RUDE PART was about PEOPLE who posted RUDE COMMENTS ON MICECHAT! ok im not new to vmk i dont need your idea of the ignore button and im not going to ignore somone who stole something from me!

Comment

THE RUDE PART was about PEOPLE who posted RUDE COMMENTS ON MICECHAT! ok im not new to vmk i dont need your idea of the ignore button and im not going to ignore somone who stole something from me!
                          Sheesh- what's all the yelling about? I think the poster was giving advice on ignoring people on VMK, not ignoring people here.
                          �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by TinkPink
                            Sheesh- what's all the yelling about? I think the poster was giving advice on ignoring people on VMK, not ignoring people here.
                            im not all that mad its just i was upset my best friend has been saying mean stuff to my just so u know

Comment

Keep the attitude my dear, and no one will care if they rob you nude.
                              -----------------------------------------------
                              DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X