This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vmk Super Suits glitch

I spent the credit for three suits and have nothing to show for it but the three pairs of super boots. There is a glitch in the system apparently and some folks didn't get the suits they paid for. The emporium took the credits, but the suits are not in the users inventory.

I have written to VMK using both the call for help, which directed me to write using the main site help under contact us.

I have gotten no answer from them, and no help from the call for help, and no suits.

I am out 6000 credits and really would like to have had my suits.

Anyone else have this problem?

Re: Vmk Super Suits glitch

Not I. I currently own to pairs of suits. If this is a problem for other people though I feel really badly. I'm sorry you lost out on your purchases and I hope they resolve it for you somehow.

Comment

I got two suits also - I had a tough time buying them - for a couple of hours, the site wouldn't let me buy them - but, I have them and they're in my inventory.
      sigpic
      Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Yes it did have a glitch for a while. I went on my boyfriends account and it let him buy the suit, so then I traded it to me lol. I have an extra as well since they let me buy it later on.
        sigpic
        Elsa's and Anna's
        Disneyland Dec 2014

Comment

This did not happen to me, thankfully. I think the computer was "confused" because of so much attacking the [buy] button, things probably got confused and sorted wrongly. I hope you all get this worked out.
          :love:

Comment

No, this didn't happen to me. :\ Sorry to hear about this happening to you. Hopefully VMK will help you out.
            Ghost Mickey Popcorn Bucket Mission? 10/14/10 SUCCESS! FINALLY!!!! :yea:

Comment

im sure vmk will fix this if they dont i would tell them the truth dont lie and say you bought one when you didnt, people will get in a lot of trouble for that..

Comment

It may take a while to fix, so be patient. I didn't experience the inventory bug, but I do remember the emporium wouldn't let me shop for a while that weekend.
                Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

When I buy large amounts of things at one time, things get slow and confused, they always get worked out though

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X