Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Can't get into VMK

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get into VMK

I'm going CRAZY! I've tried for 2 weeks to get into VMK and keep getting a 500 System Error. I can't even login! I've written at the contact link but get no replies. I'm dying to get back into the game! HELP ANYONE!:bang:
    galoosh
    )/,,/

Re: Can't get into VMK

Boy, it just goes to show....make enough noise...but it my case it was make yourself look rediculous:blush: Maybe I'll get lucky and no one will see this post....:whistling

I emptied my Temporary Internet Files folder and the problem resolved itself. The park is closed now, but I plan on loggin in in the morning:thumbup:
    galoosh
    )/,,/

Comment

Re: Can't get into VMK

Originally posted by galoosh
      I'm going CRAZY! I've tried for 2 weeks to get into VMK and keep getting a 500 System Error. I can't even login! I've written at the contact link but get no replies. I'm dying to get back into the game! HELP ANYONE!:bang:
      this happened to me for like a week, all u have to do is restart ur computer and try again and if that doesnt work try downloading shockwave.
      :love:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X