This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrowland Opens Today

Just to give a heads up to all the VMK fans. If you didn't already know the new Tomorrowland area opens today.

Currently, the site is down but it seems there were some unexpected bugs that needed to be fixed, I can't wait to get in shortly.

www.vmk.com

Re: Tomorrowland Opens Today

Originally posted by SummerInFL
    Just to give a heads up to all the VMK fans. If you didn't already know the new Tomorrowland area opens today.
    Thanks for the heads up!

I can't wait!!!!!!
    Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

I can't believe they have an InnerSpace room. Definitely something I would never have expected.
      "MAGNIFICATION! Can I possibly survive?"
      M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
      sigpic
      Flickr

Comment

VMK keeps crashing. It crashed 5 times in a half hour. I was half way through my quest and had to start over again. I decided to just give up. I have to start all over again everytime it crashes.

sabrina
        sigpic

Comment

I know tommorrowland rocks!I beat the captains quest and autopia quest(blue). I am on the innerspace quest. When i finish that, i will do the other three autopia quests.

Comment

I finally signed back in to check out Tomorrowland (I haven't been into VMK since signing up in WDW in July). It was an interesting new place.

Comment

Originally posted by tloolgb
              I finally signed back in to check out Tomorrowland (I haven't been into VMK since signing up in WDW in July). It was an interesting new place.
              I love the underwater rooms they are really neat looking. The designers did a great job, now if the network guys could just hook up a few more servers we'd be all set.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X