Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

!i!i!NEW TOMORROWLAND QUEST QUESTION!i!i!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !i!i!NEW TOMORROWLAND QUEST QUESTION!i!i!

On the final quest, Adventure through Innerspace (Quest for Space Pin) I keep getting stuck on the 14th question. It says:

Oh my, what a wonderful day. There's lots of sunshine coming your way in this place. Hop on over there and take a splash.

Well it says something really really close to that. Does anyone have any ideas? Because I just keep getting sent back to the part to dance with the yeti, change your clothes, and get the gem in snow white's hiden forest.

Re: !i!i!NEW TOMORROWLAND QUEST QUESTION!i!i!

Splash Mountain if anything.

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay, my oh my, what a wonderful day. Plenty of sunshine coming my way, zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay!

Comment

haha. thanks. i throught i recognized those lryics. i even have that song as my cell phone ringtone lol. ya, and when i went to splash mountain i heard the song.

thanks!

Comment

On that same quest, I'm always stuck in Show White's Hide N Seek Forest. How do you get to the ledge to get the jewel? I see people going into a lower tunnel and coming out on top, but I can't do it. What's the secret?
        "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
        -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X