• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigPigletFan
    I was deleted.
    • Dec 2008

Mice Chat Mini Meet Report (with pictures!) - 04/17/06

For me I have always associated playing VMK with walking around with different MiceChatters. Since I haven't played in months, (as so have many other MiceChatters) it has taken some catching up but I'm getting back into "the groove" and finding more MiceChatters on there now than ever! So with that and The Mice Chat VMK Portal Project that I'm working on last night there were a lot of Mice Chat kids online. So after some new teleports were added we created our own, spur of the click mini-meet. I just thought I would share some pictures of our event last night. Enjoy! :cgrin:
    All captions include VMK names so that you can find us on VMK. MiceChat names are found afterwards if they vary.
    Sorry if I mix up Shelly and Churro (both of you kept changing.)

BigPigletFan showing tloolgb how to navigate as he learns VMK

BPF getting a teleport from TikiJazz (disneyfreeek)

BPF excited about Everest room

MiceChat Everest on-ride photo!
    yoyoflamingo, BPF, Summer (SummerinFL), tloolgb, Churro,princessdizde (dizzydisneydee)

The group moved to Summer's room and rode her ride. We stopped in the Narnia room and the newer VMK players pondered the whole set up.
    yoyoflamingo, BigPigletFan, Churro, Summer (SummerinFL), princessdizde (dizzydisneydee), tloolgb

Summer (SummerinFL) and BPF start up the first Mice Chat Door Hop event!

More MiceChatters joining us in the room, Mice Chat Connect Room - Doors
    Churro, yoyoflamingo, SpectroGreg (Gregory_510) in the back, tloolgb, BPF, Summer (SummerinFL), and Shelly (TINK23) to start our exploration
    As we went through doors we realized only so many can teleport at a time. Sometimes there were delays or it would send players into the regular room entrance. It made for a fun experience overall though.

Into jimmybop's room!
    Summer (SummerinFL), SpectroGreg (Gregory_510), tloolgb, yoyoflamingo, BPF

In CL_figmentisback's room aka Figment1986's room. Yoyoflamingo kind of missed out on the picture on the far left side of the room.
    Shelly (TINK23), BPF, TroyLila (Hilsbro), and SpectroGreg (Gregory_510)

Then to Shelly's room?
    Random VMK player, yoyoflamingo, TroyLila (Hilsbro), Summer (SummerinFL), BPF, SpectroGreg (Gregory_510), Churro in the back, and Shelly (TINK23)

In Churro's Haunted Mansion room - it turned into a dance and magic party.
    Churro, BPF, Random VMK player, TroyLila (Hilsbro), SpectroGreg (Gregory_510), and yoyoflamingo

In the Mice Chat Lobby room.
    We decided to visit a few other special rooms of Mice Chat kids.
    Summer (SummerinFL), Churro, yoyoflamingo, Shelly (TINK23), TroyLila (Hilsbro), and BPF

In Churro's Rainbow Room. Once Summer learned of the game in this room she immediately shared the idea of a MiceChat game event.
    Bill, Summer (SummerinFL), BPF, Churro, TroyLila (Hilsbro)

Bill finally joins us! BPF sucks up shares how much of a great friend and VMK player he is.
    BPF, Bill, Churro, Summer (SummerinFL), TroyLila (Hilsbro)

Then it was to Summer's Tea spin Game Show room.
    We played for fun. The random VMK players that started to enter, and then play found it so surprising that we were just playing as friends for fun. So then we started to play "for real."
    BPF, Churro, TroyLila (Hilsbro), Random VMK player, Summer (SummerinFL)
    I ended my night as I do a lot of times, dancing by the Partners statue with other VMK players. But tonight the players were showing off the glitch in the magic. When a player "dances" and uses a certain form of magic sometimes their character comes apart. You can see below. Rumor has it that they are fixing it, but who knows. I just thought I would capture it and show it with you.

Thanks for the fun nice Mice Chat kids! (Yes, that is the easiest way to type it on VMK. :cwink We would like to welcome any and all VMK MiceChatters to join us for our upcoming meets, games, events, and quests. Although not all of them may be planned... they can still be quite fun! It doesn't matter if you haven't played VMK in months because not all of us are experts at the game! It's a fun learning and playing in the Virtual Magic Kingdom with members of this amazing community! I sure hope to see you on there real soon!
  • tloolgb
    Internet.Serious Business
    • May 2005

Re: Mice Chat Mini Meet Report (with pictures!) - 04/17/06

That was great, thanks for showing those.

Comment

• BigPigletFan
      I was deleted.
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by tloolgb
      That was great, thanks for showing those.
      Anytime.

I don't exactly plan on doing it everytime but it was a lot of fun exploring the doors and rooms together. I hope it will give the rest of MC a better idea of what we all do on there.

Comment

• captsmith84
        Banned User
        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by BigPigletFan

Bill finally joins us! BPF sucks up shares how much of a great friend and VMK player he is.
        BPF, Bill, Churro, Summer (SummerinFL), TroyLila (Hilsbro)
        Shares! Ha, don't deny it, you know you like me. Besides, who else can you... umm... go insane at a Winnie the Pooh playground with? lol

Comment

• Dr. Earkid
          GO DBACKS!!
          • Jan 2005

Why is Summer BLUE?

It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

Comment

• BigPigletFan
            I was deleted.
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Earkid
            Why is Summer BLUE?
            You can be a number of colors in this game. As for Summer, well, not to quote her or anything but...
            Originally posted by SummerInFL
            My name is Summer in game and I am blue. I like the color and I thought it would be different.
            That's why. :cwink:

Comment

• Churro
              MiceChatter
              • Jun 2005

This is actually my room, and though I would love to have a HM room I think it was Shelly's.

This was hilarious! I missed it!

Thanks for the recap!

Comment

• jimmybop
                Oh DDDD-DEAR, Poor Piglet
                • Jun 2005

my room is boring huh????? welll..... fill it with stuff for me then :P
                Thank You for dropping by my post. I do hope you enjoyed your stay....

Comment

• BigPigletFan
                  I was deleted.
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by jimmybop
                  my room is boring huh????? welll..... fill it with stuff for me then :P
                  I would, but all my rooms seem to be filled with are doors and teleports. Would you like some of those? :lol:

Comment

• SummerInFL
                    Relax
                    • Sep 2005

You can be a number of colors in this game. As for Summer, well, not to quote her or anything but...

That's why. :cwink:

HAHA What she said.

Comment

• BigPigletFan
                      I was deleted.
                      • Dec 2008

HAHA What she said.
                      You weren't here so I thought I'd fill in for you. And what was better to use that your own words. Forgive me oh blue one. :cwink:

Comment

• SummerInFL
                        Relax
                        • Sep 2005

You weren't here so I thought I'd fill in for you. And what was better to use that your own words. Forgive me oh blue one. :cwink:
                        *laughs* Well there aren't many character choices in the game and I had a regular one for awhile but the true reason I did it....

Sometimes when the room is full of people and there are lots of things in the way, I lose myself. So this in essence is my way of keeping track of erm....myself. :lol:

Comment

• BigPigletFan
                          I was deleted.
                          • Dec 2008

Sometimes when the room is full of people and there are lots of things in the way, I lose myself. So this in essence is my way of keeping track of erm....myself. :lol:
                          :ceek:! The real secret is out! I understand with rooms filled with stuff... that's why I try to keep mine okay.

Comment

• tloolgb
                            Internet.Serious Business
                            • May 2005

Originally posted by jimmybop
                            my room is boring huh?????
                            ) Go check out my rooms. BPF can tell you how much they are loaded.

Comment

• BigPigletFan
                              I was deleted.
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by tloolgb
                              ) Go check out my rooms. BPF can tell you how much they are loaded.
                              :lol: Yea. If you go in there and find yourself in a tea party room with only a door in it - you've found his room!

Comment

• TINK23
                                Faith Trust & Pixie Dust
                                • Aug 2005

What a great re-cap. It was fun meeting you all. Then my laptop battery died. I'll see you all tonight.

And yes the HM is my room. Thanks again for coming by. I usually don't have guests.
                                Laughter is timeless -- Imagination has no age -- And dreams are forever

Comment

• dizzydisneydee
                                  The Unknown Princess
                                  • Jul 2005

It was fun! I hope I get to hang out with you all soon again. LOL

BTW Churro, I'm still clicking here at work! lol
                                  :love: Always keep smiling because you never know who is falling in love with it.:love:
                                  --------------------------------------------------------
                                  :ghug:Part of the Disney Ohana:ghug:

--------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Churro
                                    MiceChatter
                                    • Jun 2005

You may get to those teleporters yet! Hope you are least having fun Dizzy.

Comment

• Dustysage
                                      Man of mystery and
                                      MiceChat Administrator
                                      • Jan 2005

Looks like a lot of fun. Glad to see that we are even holding meets inside of VMK.

I'll join you guys one night.
                                      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
                                      Save

Comment

• BigPigletFan
                                        I was deleted.
                                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Dustysage
                                        Looks like a lot of fun. Glad to see that we are even holding meets inside of VMK.

I'll join you guys one night.
                                        We do what we can. We'd me more than happy to have you join us Dusty one or any other MiceChatter for that matter. :cwink:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X