Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Pin Series....

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Pin Series....

    This thread was inspired by a friend(you know who you are). Anyways....we already have tomorrowland pins, hotel pin series, the list goes on and on. I personally am not much of a pin collector in VMK but I did get everyone of the HM series.
    So if you could suggest the next series what would you like to see?

    Here are some to get us started:

    Tiki God pins...Tangaroa,Pele,Tangaroa Ru,Maui,Koro,Rongo,Ngendi
    Famous foods....Popcorn,Churro,Mickey ice cream head,Dole whip,Mint
    Julep,etc.
    Mountain Pin series....Big Thunder, Matterhorn,Slpash, Space,etc.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Churro
    This thread was inspired by a friend(you know who you are). Anyways....we already have tomorrowland pins, hotel pin series, the list goes on and on. I personally am not much of a pin collector in VMK but I did get everyone of the HM series.
    I am... somewhat. I still need the first Retro Tomorrowland pin 1/5 (Flying Saucers) in the series. I have other Tomorrowland pins to trade.


    As for me, I would like to see more character pins and Disney park/movies/etc. pins. You know, special things.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: New Pin Series....

      I missed out on the HM pins - I just wish that every store would get new items. Tired of seeing the same old things.
      sigpic
      Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BFJen
        I missed out on the HM pins - I just wish that every store would get new items. Tired of seeing the same old things.
        I did too. But then again I missed out on a lot of things. :croll: But that's my fault. inch: Anyway... I'm loving the "retro" pins. If only they had more retro furniture.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: New Pin Series....

          I have good news for you than:

          a Tiki God Pin series is coming out.



          YAY!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Jack's Return
            I have good news for you than:

            a Tiki God Pin series is coming out.



            YAY!
            :yea: is right!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: New Pin Series....

              Originally posted by BigPigletFan
              I did too. But then again I missed out on a lot of things. :croll: But that's my fault. inch: Anyway... I'm loving the "retro" pins. If only they had more retro furniture.
              I gave you master Gracie's pin.. lol

              YAY for Tiki Gods pin... thats a series i will buy..

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: New Pin Series....

                Originally posted by Jack's Return
                I have good news for you than:

                a Tiki God Pin series is coming out.



                YAY!
                Really!? Where does this info come from? Just curious. Yay! I want them all!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: New Pin Series....

                  Seriously, I cannot wait. TikiJazz MUST wear all TIKI God pins lol. Now I just need a tiki outfit. Ohhhh, a hula outfit for summer would be cool.
                  sigpic
                  Elsa's and Anna's
                  Disneyland Dec 2014

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by disneyfreeek
                    Seriously, I cannot wait. TikiJazz MUST wear all TIKI God pins lol. Now I just need a tiki outfit. Ohhhh, a hula outfit for summer would be cool.
                    I agree! More outfits! More outfits! Make us broke! :lol:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: New Pin Series....

                      Originally posted by BigPigletFan
                      I am... somewhat. I still need the first Retro Tomorrowland pin 1/5 (Flying Saucers) in the series. I have other Tomorrowland pins to trade.


                      As for me, I would like to see more character pins and Disney park/movies/etc. pins. You know, special things.
                      I have a bunch of 1/5 tomorrowland retro pins
                      :love:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by pinkCHICLETT
                        I have a bunch of 1/5 tomorrowland retro pins
                        oooooooooooo :cgrin:!!!

                        I should find you on VMK soon!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: New Pin Series....

                          When will the tiki god pins come out? what do they look like? so far all i have are the first four tomorrow land pins,the shamrock pin and the everest pin and stuff. Im still looking for some of the hotel pins and the giraffe pin. My mom loves giraffes.
                          Elf Island Petite Fairy
                          vmk alpharanda

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: New Pin Series....

                            I want a Popcorn anything, I would love to see my person walk around holding popcorn

                            Popcorn pin would be wonderful.....and a churro pin would look good next to the popcorn one!
                            Snacks
                            Yes, it is fast....

                            No, you can't drive IT.

                            Drive it like it's stolen.













                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Snacks
                              I want a Popcorn anything, I would love to see my person walk around holding popcorn

                              Popcorn pin would be wonderful.....and a churro pin would look good next to the popcorn one!
                              Snacks
                              I almost took a picture of the popcorn cart on Main Street to put in front of your door in the teleport.. but I didn't because I was out of film.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X