Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tron Costumes

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tron Costumes

    Those are so cool! I wonder how much they are going to cost.
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

  • #2
    Re: Tron Costumes

    BFJen, what are you talking about? Have you seen pictures of a new VMK costume? You must share!


    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BFJen
      Those are so cool! I wonder how much they are going to cost.
      Figment told me that some of them were leaked out to individuals who could use codes (:blink: not quite sure what that means ) and I can't seem to find a picture of them online. Any help??

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Tron Costumes


        There is one on the VMK main page. It has this written next to it:
        See VMK's coolest new costume before it's available. Look in the Tomorrowland area at 3:00 PM PST for Yavn and Team.
        If you can head to Tomorrowland right now to try and find them.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Arnie

          There is one on the VMK main page. It has this written next to it:
          See VMK's coolest new costume before it's available. Look in the Tomorrowland area at 3:00 PM PST for Yavn and Team.
          If you can head to Tomorrowland right now to try and find them.
          ooo.. thanks! Now how to get to get them? That's the next step.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Tron Costumes

            Those are just too cool! I guess I better get going on those credits to pay for them. Thanks for the info Arnie.


            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Tron Costumes

              Originally posted by Arnie

              There is one on the VMK main page. It has this written next to it:
              See VMK's coolest new costume before it's available. Look in the Tomorrowland area at 3:00 PM PST for Yavn and Team.
              If you can head to Tomorrowland right now to try and find them.
              I love the costumes!! I hope that I can get online in time to see them. When do you think that they will be on sale?
              Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

              Buy Now at Amazon

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Tron Costumes

                Summer... thats what Yavn stated in a screen shot...

                I only said people found out about them early because of a code people read about.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Tron Costumes

                  I predict at 3 today VMK is going to crash...lol
                  -----------------------------------------------
                  DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

                  YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Tron Costumes

                    double post

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Tron Costumes

                      Originally posted by figment1986
                      Summer... thats what Yavn stated in a screen shot...

                      I only said people found out about them early because of a code people read about.
                      Figment, have you been in the happy candies again? :lol:

                      LOL Last I checked I didn't look like BigPiglet's Fan but I am responsible for that groovy dress she has on. Go Piglet Go Piglet Go! LOL

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Tron Costumes

                        I bet they are part of a quest. other wise they would be the same cost as the superhero costumes to cost a total of 1500-2000 credits. imo.
                        Sig by Poisonedapples!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by SummerInFL
                          LOL Last I checked I didn't look like BigPiglet's Fan but I am responsible for that groovy dress she has on. Go Piglet Go Piglet Go! LOL
                          :lol: Thanks Summer. :blush:


                          so... just got back from night class. Did anyone get a costume yet? Or know where to look?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Tron Costumes

                            As I said, summer is when the costume will be released... Maybe on anniversary of beta, maybe july... Maybe next week.. No one knows, except yavn (a producer for vmk who goes around vmk often)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by figment1986
                              As I said, summer is when the costume will be released... Maybe on anniversary of beta, maybe july... Maybe next week.. No one knows, except yavn (a producer for vmk who goes around vmk often)
                              Ooo! That look in Tomorrowland at 3:00 was misleading! :judge:

                              But on a lighter note, I finally finished my first two quests with the help of yoyo! :clap:

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X