This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In-Park Quests

Vic and I both completed all the current in-park quests (Fantasyland, Frontierland/Critter Country, Tomorrowland, Adventurland, 50th). They scanned our APs when we got our VMK stuff. So, is that it? Can we do the quests again? One time only? Do they change the quests from time to time so you can more?
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Re: In-Park Quests

I know they said the wristbands can only be given every 90 days, but I don't know the rest.

I'd like to know!
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

You are only allowed cards every 90 days. The last time I was there I did all of the quest and the gave me the Explorer Tent!! It's pretty cool. They also offered 2 Fast Passes but since it was so late they said I could redeem them at another time.
      Laughter is timeless -- Imagination has no age -- And dreams are forever

Comment

the cards are once every 90 days... that is unless they come out with another quest.. (I think i can do the 4 MK quests again by now... but have to wait a few more months for thrill again...)

Comment

Thanks! 90 days is fine. We're blocked out through most of the summer anyway. Maybe one more trip in the Spring for fun.
          "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
          -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Chaney
            Thanks! 90 days is fine. We're blocked out through most of the summer anyway. Maybe one more trip in the Spring for fun.
            But not so cool for those of us who don't get to visit as often! I have an AP but I'm in MN!!!! Boo.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X