This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character Counts Quest

I'm stumped! Where's Donald walking past a window in Main Street? What do I do here?
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Re: Character Counts Quest

Hey. Donald walks past a window in the Central Plaza. You know, that place where the partners statue SHOULD be? Yah, he is there. Just go there.
    sigpic
    Elsa's and Anna's
    Disneyland Dec 2014

Comment

Finally found it!
      "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."

Comment

It looks like the picture of the Esplanade and Central PLaza were switched in the quest...not as bad as in the parks quest, which forced me to claim the American Waterfront was in Disneyland...ugh...
        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo
          It looks like the picture of the Esplanade and Central PLaza were switched in the quest...not as bad as in the parks quest, which forced me to claim the American Waterfront was in Disneyland...ugh...
          I got sent back a couple of time on "American Waterfront"! On this Character Counts Quest, it is the first time I've seen them feature the "wrong" photo in the clue. That threw me. I actually did go to the Central Plaza a couple of times, but I guess it was after my time ran out. Finally, someone in the Esplanade spilled the answer for me.

Anyway... I finally completed the quest and got my Snowflake Pin. (Hope it's worth something!)

Comment

I did the character counts quest too. I got the snowflake and inner space ride pin. Missed out on the quest for the molecules pin and the crystal pin. . I could have stayed home and tried to do that quest. we went to the fair and when we got in line we found out ticket sales had gone up so we couldn't go. they were asking for $25 for a wristband and $10 for admission. what a ripoff. :rant: .
            Elf Island Petite Fairy
            vmk alpharanda

Comment

I was actually disappointed in the quest prizes. I got the slipper and the blue couch and two of the pins - but, I was just bored and suffering from allergies and couldn't go outside.
              sigpic
              Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X