Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

VMK items no longer available...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • VMK items no longer available...

    I originally signed up on VMK during Beta, but got bored and didn't go on again until a couple of months ago. Obviously, there are a lot of fun items that were offered in the past that are only available by trading now, ie; Herbie suit, cowboy hat, etc. etc. Naturally, there is some stuff that I wish I had. I'd gladly trade for some, but wonder if that is ultimately necessary.

    Opinions please: from your experience and based on your best reading of tea leaves, do you think "retired" items will never again be available through VMK... or do you think they might be offered again at some time in the future?
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-


    When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.


  • #2
    Re: VMK items no longer available...

    Originally posted by Tom Chaney
    I originally signed up on VMK during Beta, but got bored and didn't go on again until a couple of months ago. Obviously, there are a lot of fun items that were offered in the past that are only available by trading now, ie; Herbie suit, cowboy hat, etc. etc. Naturally, there is some stuff that I wish I had. I'd gladly trade for some, but wonder if that is ultimately necessary.

    Opinions please: from your experience and based on your best reading of tea leaves, do you think "retired" items will never again be available through VMK... or do you think they might be offered again at some time in the future?
    I think a lot of the holiday items will. Halloween, Christmas, Valentines Day etc..


    But things like the Herbie stuff, that was only available if you bought the DVD and got the code, so I'm thinking no unless they offer it during Halloween or some special event.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: VMK items no longer available...

      Pins may come back, like the Tomorrowland retro pins, and furniture may come back. But I don't think costumes will. Maybe they might change them a bit, but what's the point of having a cool, rare outfit if they bring it back? Just my opinion.


      Comment


      • #4
        Re: VMK items no longer available...

        Furniture, pins, and hats have been known to return during select times.

        Hat month brought back and introduced many hats, they keep releasing items that left during beta all the time.

        If your patient they might release what you want, but there is always trade.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Tom Chaney
          I originally signed up on VMK during Beta, but got bored and didn't go on again until a couple of months ago. Obviously, there are a lot of fun items that were offered in the past that are only available by trading now, ie; Herbie suit, cowboy hat, etc. etc. Naturally, there is some stuff that I wish I had. I'd gladly trade for some, but wonder if that is ultimately necessary.

          Opinions please: from your experience and based on your best reading of tea leaves, do you think "retired" items will never again be available through VMK... or do you think they might be offered again at some time in the future?
          That's how I feel. I think I'm going to hold onto my green tea cup now since it's all I really have with pride. Just makes me wish I would've bought more stuff for myself back then. (I did buy items for other MiceChatters and for games). Oh well.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: VMK items no longer available...

            They brought back the pin dresses. So, who knows?
            sigpic
            Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BFJen
              They brought back the pin dresses. So, who knows?
              all I ask is that when they do bring back anything or have anything new.. notify me, please?! thanks.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: VMK items no longer available...

                That should have been pink -
                sigpic
                Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BFJen
                  That should have been pink -
                  I figured since I haven't seen a pin dress... yet. :lol: Never say never with that place!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: VMK items no longer available...

                    Well I am hoping for next Halloween, that they do all new costumes. Me personally, am hoping for a hula outfit for girls. Like a grass skirt and a top with a lei would kick azz! Cause if you think about it, they have done a costume for every land. We have cowboys and indians, explorers, HM suit, Princess dresses, and space suits. Now we are getting pirates too. I say we need a Minnie mouse ear too, with a bow on it. I would also love to have a polka dot red dress and yellow heels like minnie too! Man I am bored and coming up with too many cute ideas lol. What do you guys think?
                    sigpic
                    Elsa's and Anna's
                    Disneyland Dec 2014

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: VMK items no longer available...

                      Originally posted by disneyfreeek
                      Well I am hoping for next Halloween, that they do all new costumes. Me personally, am hoping for a hula outfit for girls. Like a grass skirt and a top with a lei would kick azz! Cause if you think about it, they have done a costume for every land. We have cowboys and indians, explorers, HM suit, Princess dresses, and space suits. Now we are getting pirates too. I say we need a Minnie mouse ear too, with a bow on it. I would also love to have a polka dot red dress and yellow heels like minnie too! Man I am bored and coming up with too many cute ideas lol. What do you guys think?
                      No! I love the Minnie hat idea and have been waiting for one for a while too. Not to mention a costume! I guess it's gender specific so they haven't.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: VMK items no longer available...

                        I was the only person I knew with the green Philharmonic chairs that I bought in beta.....until St. Patricks Day! Now everyone has them. I have a black candlabra too.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Churro
                          I was the only person I knew with the green Philharmonic chairs that I bought in beta.....until St. Patricks Day! Now everyone has them. I have a black candlabra too.
                          Ooo.. and I missed those too. :lol: go figure!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: VMK items no longer available...

                            So who has the new tiki room limited edition pin? Not the tangaroa roo pin, but the one of the tiki room? They were giving it as a host gift this morning but that was it!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: VMK items no longer available...

                              I was worried on St Patties day that they would bring back The green tea cup. But they never!

                              I have some cow boy hats extra, and a few other things. I am looking for the 50th quest things,
                              Let me know if you want to trade.

                              Snacks
                              Yes, it is fast....

                              No, you can't drive IT.

                              Drive it like it's stolen.













                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X