This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pin

The Tiki Gods have heard your pleas - here is the new pin available today (5/5/6)

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Re: New Pin

It is so cute I just had to get it! Didn't someone at Mice Chat wished they had a Tiki pin? Now is the time! Thanks Momzilla for posting.

Comment

The gods were angered from all the celebratin and decided to show themselves to us to make us worship them again.

Comment

Originally posted by Nancywitt
        It is so cute I just had to get it! Didn't someone at Mice Chat wished they had a Tiki pin? Now is the time! Thanks Momzilla for posting.
        A couple of us! I know that Churro and disneyfreeeeek (tikijazz on vmk) were some of them.

Comment

And who was the one who told you all about a week or two before they came out? That's right me. They should have a parade honoring me and my glory

Comment

All hail Jack's Return!!! Any more predictions or hints??!!
            sigpic
            Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan
              A couple of us! I know that Churro and disneyfreeeeek (tikijazz on vmk) were some of them.
              LOL BPF! Enough eeeee's in there? I got 3 this morning. I am actually thinking I might get enough to have all my pins that I wear be tiki's. I cannot wait to see the rest. I was actually thinking that if they make this a 5 pins series like the rest have been, that they will do Cyan, Yellow, Red, and then do Pink and maybe a NEW color, then bring back the Tikis themselves. What do you all think?
              sigpic
              Elsa's and Anna's
              Disneyland Dec 2014

Comment

Yes! I knew they were going to make them! I bought a few also. I am waiting the Tangoroa pin for sure. Now when are the food pins coming out? )

Comment

Here's the next new pin:
                  Attached Files
                  "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                  -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Chaney
                    Here's the next new pin:
                    :lol: OH, that is too funny. How much does it cost? -100 credits?
                    Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

Originally posted by ni_teach
                      :lol: OH, that is too funny. How much does it cost? -100 credits?
                      Wait.. thats only the original concept art... now he is holding gold mickey ears and has red on his face.. lol And every account gets one free just like the new years pin.

(ok.. no more M.E. jokes..)

Comment

Has anyone been trying to get in Hulas trade? They have a LE pin of 100!!! I need this pin. I have been trying for an hour to get in.
                        sigpic
                        Elsa's and Anna's
                        Disneyland Dec 2014

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X