This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taken... again?

Okay, so lately I have been seeing a lot of the taken thing. It went out for awhile. Is it just me or is it back in style now? I saw like people from day 1 doing this.
    :love:

Re: Taken... again?

Im still against it though but maybe not for other people, its their choice...

Comment

it is not against vmk policy... (unless they go further..) but i guess it went away.. and now day 1 people are corupting guest20000's

Comment

Hey now I'm a day one person and I don't play taken. :P

Comment

I've been told that it is against VMK rules to try and do the girlfriend/boyfriend thing - ala taken..that was from Phinny? (I think that's the host's name).

So, it's stupid anyway - it's not real people!!!
          sigpic
          Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen
            I've been told that it is against VMK rules to try and do the girlfriend/boyfriend thing - ala taken..that was from Phinny? (I think that's the host's name).

So, it's stupid anyway - it's not real people!!!
            What I read was Taken is allowed.. if they go any further.. then it's against values...

You could be taken for anything.. but if they catch you trying anything worse.. then your banned... maybe a few hours.. ot 10 years...

Comment

I have asked HOST_Phinny, VMK_LoLo, and many more staff about the taken thing. They said it is not acceptable but it is not yet a rule about doing the taken thing. I really think it's stupid because some people take it seriously, while some take it as a joke and many dont do this. But I was still shocked to see some "here from day 1's" doing this. In VMK my friend's friend was like oh my gosh shes so cute about me to my friend. I was like uh how are we cute in vmk we all look alike and I swear once someone see's an outfit they like everyone wears it. It bothers me because I am always trying to be unique in VMK but everyone including new comers are copying my outfits, it just feels like I can't be a different soul on VMK anymore we all have to be the same. Sometimes I go around and see what hardly anyone wears just so I can feel that freedom of being an individual. I hate being the same as everyone, I just want to be one of the unique people who everyone knows. But anymore, it's hard to do that. I tell people I don't do the taken thing in my signature but they think that if they do they will just fit in with everyone else but they don't.

Comment

there was this guy and he is like 'your really cute wanna go to my room' and i didnt even know the guy i think he was wonderfulcoolguy

Comment

like once there was this guy and he was like to me your really cute lets go to my room i didnt even know the guy.i think his name was was like wonderfullhappyguy

Comment

I've been against it, forever. I can't take it.

They're even started to cheat on other VMK players.

It's one thing to be "taken" by one person, but cheating on other players virtually is another.

We're always having fun in the Fun and Games Lounge. Care to visit us?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X