This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More VMK music used in commercials

My kids were watching disney channel and I heard some music that was really familiar, but couldn't place it. So, I walked in and saw a Treasure Island promo (I think it's on tonight). Anyway, by the end of the commercial I realized it was the fireworks music from VMK. Anyway, I thought it was kinda neat.
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Re: More VMK music used in commercials

well, Disney owns vmk. It would make since if it were a small snip it to use it.. maybe the music came from the movie and we didn't know?

(I recognize some stuff a lot lately, perhaps some is not owned by anyone anymore and public ownership now?)

Comment

While listening to the XM Radio I heard some of the music from one of the haunted mansion rooms playing in the background of a promo. Thought that was kinda weird.

Comment

it was weird like i heard like something really familer and then i realized it frieworks game

Comment

Same here. I thought it was a coincidence and Disney owns the song and uses it for random adveture-like commercials and things like that.

We're always having fun in the Fun and Games Lounge. Care to visit us?

Comment

Or should I say, owns the tune.

We're always having fun in the Fun and Games Lounge. Care to visit us?

Comment

I heard Fantasyland (It's A Small World Imports) music on a commerical for wheat-thins and I am pretty sure Disney does not own wheat-thins...:ctongue:
              :love:

Comment

Originally posted by pinkCHICLETT
                I heard Fantasyland (It's A Small World Imports) music on a commerical for wheat-thins and I am pretty sure Disney does not own wheat-thins...:ctongue:
                That's it! I heard it last night too. I was going to post in here but you all beat me too it. What :geek:s are we!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X