Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

More VMK music used in commercials

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More VMK music used in commercials

My kids were watching disney channel and I heard some music that was really familiar, but couldn't place it. So, I walked in and saw a Treasure Island promo (I think it's on tonight). Anyway, by the end of the commercial I realized it was the fireworks music from VMK. Anyway, I thought it was kinda neat.
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Re: More VMK music used in commercials

well, Disney owns vmk. It would make since if it were a small snip it to use it.. maybe the music came from the movie and we didn't know?

(I recognize some stuff a lot lately, perhaps some is not owned by anyone anymore and public ownership now?)

Comment

While listening to the XM Radio I heard some of the music from one of the haunted mansion rooms playing in the background of a promo. Thought that was kinda weird.

Comment

it was weird like i heard like something really familer and then i realized it frieworks game

Comment

Same here. I thought it was a coincidence and Disney owns the song and uses it for random adveture-like commercials and things like that.

We're always having fun in the Fun and Games Lounge. Care to visit us?

Comment

Or should I say, owns the tune.

We're always having fun in the Fun and Games Lounge. Care to visit us?

Comment

I heard Fantasyland (It's A Small World Imports) music on a commerical for wheat-thins and I am pretty sure Disney does not own wheat-thins...:ctongue:
              :love:

Comment

Originally posted by pinkCHICLETT
                I heard Fantasyland (It's A Small World Imports) music on a commerical for wheat-thins and I am pretty sure Disney does not own wheat-thins...:ctongue:
                That's it! I heard it last night too. I was going to post in here but you all beat me too it. What :geek:s are we!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X