Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

NEW Super Mario Brothers

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW Super Mario Brothers

Picked this up today and it's absolutely awesome. Just as addicting as the original Super Mario Brothers.

If you have a DS and are a Mario Fan ... you can't go wrong.

Re: NEW Super Mario Brothers

Originally posted by sir clinksalot
    Picked this up today and it's absolutely awesome. Just as addicting as the original Super Mario Brothers.

If you have a DS and are a Mario Fan ... you can't go wrong.
    Looks awesome. I'm getting it as soon as the lite comes out.

Comment

I'm working on getting the last few star coins and I'll have the game 100% complete. I agree, it's a lot of fun and takes the best elements from all previous Super Mario games and incorporates them in great ways!

**Spoiler warning**

If you want to play as Luigi, you can do so from the start by holding the L & R buttons while pressing A when you start your file. You'll know if you did this right because you'll hear Luigi speak.
      Meow

Comment

i only wish it wasnt so short and there was some way to actually fly
        PSN: ItsTheRocketeer
        Nintendo Network: ItsTheRocketeer
        3DS: 3050-7580-4526

Comment

My six year old bought it the other day with his allowance and can't stop playing it. Am I a bad mom for letting him play it all day? Is there a good future for my little video junky?

Comment

thanks for5the tip on luigi...good to play one of my favorite sidekicks again...the sidekicks are better anyway

Comment

Man I wish the DS wasn't so expensive.
              Originally posted by aashee
              We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

Comment

^ You can get a used one pretty cheap. I'm sure they will come down even more after the DS Lite comes out next week.

I just have to finish a few levels on 7 and do some stars. There are a few levels with the cannons that I haven't been able to get to yet.

Did anybody else who beat the last castle think it was a little too easy??? World 8 had some REALLY hard levels (especially the volcano one) but the last castle seemed kind of easy.

I also like that you can save it whenever after you beat the last castle.

Can't wait to finish everything and start again.

Comment

I had!! the old super mario games but my brother burned them.. and I mean the ones from 1981-1999
                  The World Takes Sides. By Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins Performed by Richard Ferrone "People who find a way to make problems worse than they are, why..! those people are not true friends but villians!!".-Brian Holder

Comment

hi
                    The World Takes Sides. By Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins Performed by Richard Ferrone "People who find a way to make problems worse than they are, why..! those people are not true friends but villians!!".-Brian Holder

Comment

I got the DS Lite this past Friday and picked this game up. Very fun. Incredibly easy though. Haven't finished it because I bought the Nintendogs game on Sunday and I'm just hooked on it!
                      http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                      www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                      http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Well, we don't have any of the newer Nintendo systems, but at some point here I'll hook up my NES and play classic Super Mario.

Hard to think a game system franchise as strong as Mario would come from a character as 2-dimensional as the one in Donkey Kong, isn't it?

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Originally posted by Morrigoon
                          Well, we don't have any of the newer Nintendo systems, but at some point here I'll hook up my NES and play classic Super Mario.
                          Psst... buy a Nintendo Wii when it comes out! Every Nintendo game ever will be on it...

Comment

WIi Virtual console won't, of course, support DS games.

Wouldn't it be great if they added features to the classics, like the original mario party games online?

I will most definitely be getting a Wii, and hope to see some micechatters online too

Comment

Originally posted by Soulquarian
                              Psst... buy a Nintendo Wii when it comes out! Every Nintendo game ever will be on it...

Oooohhh...I didn't know that. I already wanted it when I saw the controllers but now I'll definetly be getting it.
                              http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                              www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                              http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X