This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom VMK Shirts

I don't know if this is old news or not since I haven't been on VMK in a looong time, but I was looking at www.zazzle.com and you can make your own VMK (and other Disney logos) shirts- for real-life. lol! I've seen this site before, but haven't noticed the VMK stuff before. Just in case you're interested!! VMK shirts
    <o>

Re: Custom VMK Shirts

I just wish you can insert your character in there instead of a generic character. Would make it more personalized.
    dMomDelta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑdMom

Comment

Originally posted by CaraGoCeltica
      I just wish you can insert your character in there instead of a generic character. Would make it more personalized.
      Actually what I wish is that you could at least use your screen name instead of just having to use your real name. I haven't bought one yet but I think if I do I will just by an iron on transfer and put my name on it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by SpookyBear
        Actually what I wish is that you could at least use your screen name instead of just having to use your real name. I haven't bought one yet but I think if I do I will just by an iron on transfer and put my name on it that way.
        I also wish I could get one with my screen name. Also I wish that they had more choices of logos and art. "the Year of the Yeti" just doesn't do anything for me.
        Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X