This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I felt so happy to..

Today I was in a free stuff room and the owner left and didnt come back. There was a new comer and she was confused and I was helping her out and I gave her a free pink dress top. I knew it just made her day she was so happy and I felt so nice to do something like this. Has anyone else done this?
    :love:

Re: I felt so happy to..

I do nice things all the time like that. In real life.
    BACKPACKING REALNESS

DISNEY TRIPS
    October 2000 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2001 - Walt Disney World Resort
    April 2002 - Disneyland Resort Paris
    October 2003 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2004 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2005 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2007 - Walt Disney World Resort
    December 2008 - Walt Disney World Resort
    July 2009 - Disneyland Resort Paris
    July 2011 - Disneyland Resort California
    July 2012-13 - UK Cultural Representative Cast Member at Epcot
    February 2013 - Disneyland Resort California
    February 2013 -Tokyo Disney Resort

(VERY OLD!)
    TRIP REPORTS

Comment

Originally posted by pinkCHICLETT
      Today I was in a free stuff room and the owner left and didnt come back. There was a new comer and she was confused and I was helping her out and I gave her a free pink dress top. I knew it just made her day she was so happy and I felt so nice to do something like this. Has anyone else done this?
      Well, I have done it once or twice, but not all the time. But, I have to say it does feel good to help out.

(P.S. My name on VMk is either Princess_Alex or RosieSparklepow, I also play Toontown.)
      >Siggie Made By Moi<

Comment

Well, I haven't given anyone free stuff, but I did show a girl around VMK and let her follow me to all the credit spots so she could figure out how they worked, and then I told her some of the stuff there is to do. It feels good to help new people and make them feel welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Fluffy Bubbles
          Well, I haven't given anyone free stuff, but I did show a girl around VMK and let her follow me to all the credit spots so she could figure out how they worked, and then I told her some of the stuff there is to do. It feels good to help new people and make them feel welcome!
          I have given out stuff, but not to random players since I first started playing. Now it's usually to fellow MiceChatters. :cwink:

But yes.. I feel happy when people help me and the other way around. Everyone on here is so nice! I love it.

Comment

I have a Disneyland quest trade tent, and I usually trade quest stuff for buyables or whatever the person has to trade. I don't charge a lot.

Comment

That was really great of you!

I have a game room and I am making another room for an adventure game. I always give out free prizes and I NEVER allow pay or boot. I think that is the stupidest thing ever, people are buying their way to win. Personally I see that as cheating people, but I digress.

Being generous is an admirable quality and kudos to you for making that girls day

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshu
                I have a Disneyland quest trade tent, and I usually trade quest stuff for buyables or whatever the person has to trade. I don't charge a lot.
                That is how I got a red heart chair. :cgrin: I love it when people are nice like you with their trades. Not all of us have everything rare, etc. Kudos to you Mooshu and to other MCers like you!!

Comment

I <3 to help out and give stuff but now im kind of poor and need stuff.Ppl if you want to meet me on Toontown i am Rosie Sparklepow.( and on vmk )
                  >Siggie Made By Moi<

Comment

Tonight I met a VMK player who has a similar username as me (but she likes Tigger more) and she had her first trade. She is quite knew to the game and lives far from the parks so I traded with her for gold ears for some items you can purchase in the store still. It wasn't a fair trade on my end, but I was happy to make her happy to get ears and make a new friend.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan
                      Tonight I met a VMK player who has a similar username as me (but she likes Tigger more) and she had her first trade. She is quite knew to the game and lives far from the parks so I traded with her for gold ears for some items you can purchase in the store still. It wasn't a fair trade on my end, but I was happy to make her happy to get ears and make a new friend.
                      That's because your awesome Piglet.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X