Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

I felt so happy to..

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I felt so happy to..

Today I was in a free stuff room and the owner left and didnt come back. There was a new comer and she was confused and I was helping her out and I gave her a free pink dress top. I knew it just made her day she was so happy and I felt so nice to do something like this. Has anyone else done this?
    :love:

Re: I felt so happy to..

I do nice things all the time like that. In real life.
    BACKPACKING REALNESS

DISNEY TRIPS
    October 2000 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2001 - Walt Disney World Resort
    April 2002 - Disneyland Resort Paris
    October 2003 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2004 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2005 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2007 - Walt Disney World Resort
    December 2008 - Walt Disney World Resort
    July 2009 - Disneyland Resort Paris
    July 2011 - Disneyland Resort California
    July 2012-13 - UK Cultural Representative Cast Member at Epcot
    February 2013 - Disneyland Resort California
    February 2013 -Tokyo Disney Resort

(VERY OLD!)
    TRIP REPORTS

Comment

Originally posted by pinkCHICLETT
      Today I was in a free stuff room and the owner left and didnt come back. There was a new comer and she was confused and I was helping her out and I gave her a free pink dress top. I knew it just made her day she was so happy and I felt so nice to do something like this. Has anyone else done this?
      Well, I have done it once or twice, but not all the time. But, I have to say it does feel good to help out.

(P.S. My name on VMk is either Princess_Alex or RosieSparklepow, I also play Toontown.)
      >Siggie Made By Moi<

Comment

Well, I haven't given anyone free stuff, but I did show a girl around VMK and let her follow me to all the credit spots so she could figure out how they worked, and then I told her some of the stuff there is to do. It feels good to help new people and make them feel welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Fluffy Bubbles
          Well, I haven't given anyone free stuff, but I did show a girl around VMK and let her follow me to all the credit spots so she could figure out how they worked, and then I told her some of the stuff there is to do. It feels good to help new people and make them feel welcome!
          I have given out stuff, but not to random players since I first started playing. Now it's usually to fellow MiceChatters. :cwink:

But yes.. I feel happy when people help me and the other way around. Everyone on here is so nice! I love it.

Comment

I have a Disneyland quest trade tent, and I usually trade quest stuff for buyables or whatever the person has to trade. I don't charge a lot.

Comment

That was really great of you!

I have a game room and I am making another room for an adventure game. I always give out free prizes and I NEVER allow pay or boot. I think that is the stupidest thing ever, people are buying their way to win. Personally I see that as cheating people, but I digress.

Being generous is an admirable quality and kudos to you for making that girls day

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshu
                I have a Disneyland quest trade tent, and I usually trade quest stuff for buyables or whatever the person has to trade. I don't charge a lot.
                That is how I got a red heart chair. :cgrin: I love it when people are nice like you with their trades. Not all of us have everything rare, etc. Kudos to you Mooshu and to other MCers like you!!

Comment

I <3 to help out and give stuff but now im kind of poor and need stuff.Ppl if you want to meet me on Toontown i am Rosie Sparklepow.( and on vmk )
                  >Siggie Made By Moi<

Comment

Tonight I met a VMK player who has a similar username as me (but she likes Tigger more) and she had her first trade. She is quite knew to the game and lives far from the parks so I traded with her for gold ears for some items you can purchase in the store still. It wasn't a fair trade on my end, but I was happy to make her happy to get ears and make a new friend.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan
                      Tonight I met a VMK player who has a similar username as me (but she likes Tigger more) and she had her first trade. She is quite knew to the game and lives far from the parks so I traded with her for gold ears for some items you can purchase in the store still. It wasn't a fair trade on my end, but I was happy to make her happy to get ears and make a new friend.
                      That's because your awesome Piglet.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X