This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reporting Inappropriate Comments

I was on VMK and someone came up to me and said some pretty inappropriate things. This was pretty much the conversation:

Person: hi
    Me: hi
    Person: Do you know how to make kids?
    Me: What?!
    Person: You heard me.
    Me: Uh.. this is VMK, you shouldn't be talking like that
    Person: Do you want to do it right now?
    Me: no..
    Person: Come on, take off your clothes. Do it with me right here.

Ok, now you'd think that person would get banned once I reported him, but all I got was a message saying if someone was bothering me, I should just press ignore. However, my sister was banned just for saying she liked to go to Disney World alot. (You know, for giving out personal information.) VMK really has alot to work on if you ask me.

Re: Reporting Inappropriate Comments

That's crazy! I didn't even think that much conversation was possible with the limited dictionary VMK has!!

Did you copy the entire conversation in your report? I wonder if the message you got was just an automated one & that they don't disclose when they ban another member. Hopefully they just banned him without letting you know.
    <o>

Comment

Originally posted by pixie chick
      That's crazy! I didn't even think that much conversation was possible with the limited dictionary VMK has!!

Did you copy the entire conversation in your report? I wonder if the message you got was just an automated one & that they don't disclose when they ban another member. Hopefully they just banned him without letting you know.
      You would think.. but no, you can. I just typed it (didn't send it) just to see. Most of the words listed above useable. Also, VMK does log conversations so hopefully they will be able to pull that up.

My advice to you is, don't deal with people like this. Ignore them and walk away. Let staff deal with it because if you upset them they might report you instead.

Comment

This actually happens more than you think. I know of many times when people have gotten back the generic "press the ignore button" message. I don't know if it's because there are not enough staff members to deal with it or because it somehow falls within the VMK values (I don't see how it could be.)
        It's an automated message. Also, VMK logs all the conversations so they can go back and review them if they need to.

Comment

Just the other day I was down at the Jungle Cruise dock and was not paying attending to anything around me. When I went into the room I was alone. I was sending a message to someone else. When I finished I saw a person leave and a message just about off the screen telling me to take me clothes off now. I did not catch the name or I would have reported him.

But I not sure how automated they are I did report some one the other day. They asked me to trade and I accepted. Not sure why I normally do but I did and they start putting up all kind of stuff.
          I said Hi what do you want.
          they said all this and more furniture for your pass.
          I ask what pass?
          And they answered Your password.
          I stopped the trade and reported him, He did not even leave the room right a way. I got a message to never give my password to anyone and thanking me for letting them know. But that was all.

I do thinking they may end up having to take on more staff as more and more people come on we seem to be getting more and more weirdo. But I Do know I never had a problem with anything when I "looked" big but her recently I been "wearing" my hair in pigs tails and just t-shirt instead of one that is indowed, and I have had more trouble since then.

p.s. If things seem funny in way thing are said for give me I Dyslexic.
          I will never grow up if it means looking like I've sucked on Persimmons:yuck: all my life!!!!

Never Judge someone because of how they talk or write you may just find out that they have Dyslexia!
          </IMG>

Comment

No, I just guessed on the conversation. It was almost exactly like that, but not perfect. And he was never banned. I kept an eye on him for a while and he never was. Usually when they ban someone they thank you for reporting the incident and say it has been taken care of.

Comment

I was in VMK_Bingo's room before and this boy was coming up to her saying, "I hat you and I came to tell you off". The nerve of some people to say this to anyone, especially staff!
              :love:

Comment

i know! vmk doesn't even know what is happening out there.
                I was meeting my friend in her room and i guess she was a "bay be" as they say on vmk. And as i walked in her "mummy" was having a baby, or pretending. I reported it and i got banned for two hours!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X