Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dress outfit

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dress outfit

    everyone knows of the dress otufit on vmk
    it comes in blue pink or gold

    well how come people say they are in emporium but when i check they aren't there. The vmk homepage says nothing about that to!
    I'm i just gullible?

  • #2
    Originally posted by danceguest
    everyone knows of the dress otufit on vmk
    it comes in blue pink or gold

    well how come people say they are in emporium but when i check they aren't there. The vmk homepage says nothing about that to!
    I'm i just gullible?
    The Emporium has the red dance outfit dress from High School Musical. The Princess dresses were on sale for a brief time periods a while back and might return soon. Until then you can only get it from trades.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Dress outfit

      how much do they cost in trading?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Dress outfit

        no cost - you just have to trade something of equal value.
        sigpic
        Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Dress outfit

          Yellow & blue are the most rare I think. Pink was back in February?
          Laughter is timeless -- Imagination has no age -- And dreams are forever

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Dress outfit

            Originally posted by TINK23
            Yellow & blue are the most rare I think. Pink was back in February?
            Yes, they released them briefly for Valentines Day

            Along with the pink and purple? heart chairs.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Dress outfit

              Originally posted by SummerInFL
              Yes, they released them briefly for Valentines Day

              Along with the pink and purple? heart chairs.
              I guess so. I missed it all but I adore all of these items. Does anyone remember how many credits they cost?

              With the current release of new items it wouldn't suprise me to see them come back or the tiara again sometime soon.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Dress outfit

                Originally posted by BigPigletFan
                I guess so. I missed it all but I adore all of these items. Does anyone remember how many credits they cost?
                I'm pretty sure they were 500 credits for the top, 500 for the skirt - but I don't remember how much for the shoes. (I miss the tops without the gloves!)


                War is over if you want it...

                Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Dress outfit

                  Originally posted by Momzilla59
                  I'm pretty sure they were 500 credits for the top, 500 for the skirt - but I don't remember how much for the shoes. (I miss the tops without the gloves!)
                  Dress Top (yellow pink or blue)- 500 credits
                  Dress Skirt (yellow pink or blue)- 500 credits
                  Dress Shoes (yellow pink or blue)- 500 credits
                  Heart Chairs (red or pink)- 250 credits
                  :love:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Dress outfit

                    well if you traded someone 1000 worth of things they say its a rip because it isn't on sale, what kind of things are they expecting?

                    Comment

                    Ad Widget

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X