This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS3 Features Question

I've tried asking this question on other websites and so far no one seems to have answered it yet. So here it goes: Does the Playstation 3 support Memory Stick DUOs? (like the ones used on the PSP). Thanks.

Re: PS3 Features Question

Not likely, since it already has a HDD.

Comment

The PS3 supports MSPD's and a grip of other stuff too. I'm not certain if this also applies for the base model PS3...

Sony's also discussing possible DVR support...

Comment

Originally posted by Soulquarian
        The PS3 supports MSPD's and a grip of other stuff too. I'm not certain if this also applies for the base model PS3...

Sony's also discussing possible DVR support...

Like the PSX?
        ...a vaguely celtic music fills the air...

Comment

And it will comb your hair too.

Actually the selling point for me will be whether or not it has the "free online gaming" feature it's rumored to have.
          St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Originally posted by testtrack321
            Like the PSX?
            More or less. I remember hearing about the PSX way back when and I thought it was really cool. Nice to see so many of its features are coming to the PS3.

Connecting my PSP to my PS3 and transfering my favorite LOST episodes wirelessly will be the shizz!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X