Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to The Pink and Blue Superhero Suits?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to The Pink and Blue Superhero Suits?

This has been bothering me ever since SuperHero Month. I have a question that has been floating around my mind. What happened to the pink and blue superhero suits? In the picture they showed...
    1. Purple
    2. Green
    3. Pink
    &&
    4. Blue
    Of course. I was opnly really looking forward to the pink and blue ones because the colors were light and really pretty! Anyone know what happened here?
    :love:

Re: What happened to The Pink and Blue Superhero Suits?

[IMG]aolemb://4B44E0E8-34A5-496E-AB7D-704F27F8B807/VMK-superheroes.jpg[/IMG] Hopefully it shows up. i tried to put a picture up it didnt work
    Last edited by pinkCHICLETT; 06-05-2006, 02:50 PM.

Comment

the designers and producers for vmk usually have the basic design for the items.. and then they can splash a certain pallet of colors on it... they have many that they use for vmk.. and each can be used.. but they usually only release a few.. then maybe later come out with others...

(I remember this from beta.. where their were many many different colors for an item.. then later the items dissappeared... lol)

Comment

Dammit, when ever I think I see a thread that interests me, I click on it and find that its about the ******* Virtual magic kingdom
        What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tui
          Dammit, when ever I think I see a thread that interests me, I click on it and find that its about the ******* Virtual magic kingdom
          Then stay out of the Virtual Magic Kingdom area of the forums and it wont be about VMK...

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986
            the designers and producers for vmk usually have the basic design for the items.. and then they can splash a certain pallet of colors on it... they have many that they use for vmk.. and each can be used.. but they usually only release a few.. then maybe later come out with others...

(I remember this from beta.. where their were many many different colors for an item.. then later the items dissappeared... lol)
            I think that pink and blue are quite interesting choices. Why not just make red ones and call them Incredible costumes?

And while we are on this topic, can someone remind me of the superhero mask again?

Comment

The super mask was from the choose your destiny event in February.. It was the last prize given.. It cannot be traded... it's black.. and resides in the hat section of people's inventory....

Anything else?

Comment

The super mask was from the choose your destiny event in February.. It was the last prize given.. It cannot be traded... it's black.. and resides in the hat section of people's inventory....

Anything else?
                Why didn't you tell me to go on VMK and do it then? And what are the chances that it will come back?

Comment

i doubt it im so sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Tui

You know Tui, there are plenty of fetish websites out there if that's what your looking for. I don't think Mice Chat is the place to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL
                      You know Tui, there are plenty of fetish websites out there if that's what your looking for. I don't think Mice Chat is the place to find it.
                      :yea: Exactly!

If you don't like - don't read and don't post in here, please.

Comment

I wanted the blue costume...then I could've been Super Stitch! But anyway, not only did those costumes disappear, but what about the rest of the Tiki pins? There's still four more (if you've seen TikiT, he's got them all). The Jungle Cruise Giraffe Pin never came out either.

Somewhere in VMK, there's a closet with all this stuff...

Comment

Giraffe came out.. it was a prize pin from games...

they may havce made all the pins.. but holding onto the others for another release later...

Comment

Then stay out of the Virtual Magic Kingdom area of the forums and it wont be about VMK...
                            Well the damn recent thread thing doesn't really specify what forum the new threads are in now does it? So don't blame me, its not my fault I'm exposed to this kind of idiocy.
                            What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tui
                              Well the damn recent thread thing doesn't really specify what forum the new threads are in now does it? So don't blame me, its not my fault I'm exposed to this kind of idiocy.
                              Aaaaaactually, it does.

Far right column.

damn.
                              These are the games that never end.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X