This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Worlds Secret!

This has nothing to do with VMK but I'm just letting everyone know, my father found this out and i will share it with you all! If you have heard WDW has a new surprise. For 2005-2006 the disney theme was 50th anniversy and this theme is a dream! Disney copy righted where dreams come true.
    So i know dare you to go to www.Wheredreamscometrue.com
    and there is Disney's secret! It will be a new contest that disney is holding and it will be all on the news tonight apparently and my father was the first person on this site, yesterday morning!

That is Disney's secret annoucment, and i will let you all in for the fun!
    (sorry that im annoucing to you vmkers but you can enter too!)

Re: Disney Worlds Secret!

oh sorry for the title, but its not just disney world, its all disney!
    it is,
    -Disney World
    -DisneyLand
    -Disney Cruise Line
    -Disneyland resort is Paris
    -Hongkong DisneyLand
    -Tokyo Disney Resort
    -Disney Vacation Club
    -Adventures By Disney

Comment

You do know their are other forums on micechat than vmk and could have posted this information in an existing thread.. but thanks for telling us.... (I think it was covered in both WDW and DL forums already by the mysterious letters going out talking briefly about this..)

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986
        You do know their are other forums on micechat than vmk and could have posted this information in an existing thread.. but thanks for telling us.... (I think it was covered in both WDW and DL forums already by the mysterious letters going out talking briefly about this..)
        sorry that im annoucing to you vmkers but you can enter too!)

i wrote that in my first post, of corse i know they're other post but i just though other people may like to know!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X