X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Figment's Virtual Magic Kingdom Room Challenge

Figment's Virtual Magic Kingdom Room Challenge

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, welcome to the Virtual Magic Kingdom Challenge! As the official MiceEars crew member for this section of the site, I thought it would be fun for us to have a little competition.

The rules are simple:
    • You should create a new room in VMK
    • You may not reuse another room from a previous contest or one that has won a pin in the past, but may use one that has not been entered in a contest before.
    • Rooms will be judged on their theme and creativity as well as originality.
    • You may not post screen shots of your room anywhere, either on the forum or any other forums. (This is here to help keep the judging fair and as equal as possible.)
    • As soon as you have created your room please send a screenshot of the room to figment1986: ( figment1986@micechat.com )
    • You may not speak in the screenshot.
    • Only your character, avatar, may be in the screenshot and no one else.
    • The submission period ends on June 26th.
    or an . You all will have As equal of a chance to win based on screen shot alone. will have a chance to participate and will have an equal chance to win based upon the creativity and execution of their room.

Along with the bragging rights, there will be a special little surprise for the winner.

Let the game begin!
    Last edited by figment1986; 06-24-2006, 10:38 AM. Reason: Updated Rules for Screenshots. And extended Submission date.

Re: Figment's Virtual Magic Kingdom Room Challenge

Sounds exciting! Great idea Figment... we'll see what I come up with. :lol:

Comment

Yay! A contest! Count me in Figment. Let the creative juices flow!

Comment

OK is ir just a single room or can we do multiple rooms. Is it to be a ride or can it be rooms as a Dance, or a place to just kick back and relax or a trade room.

This sounds like a blast but I just want to make sure so I can get my head around it to make sure I have the right type of room.
        I will never grow up if it means looking like I've sucked on Persimmons:yuck: all my life!!!!

Never Judge someone because of how they talk or write you may just find out that they have Dyslexia!
        </IMG>

Comment

I will accept one screen shot.. You may do multiple rooms, but I will only have one room judged by the mice chat public.

(If you do multiple rooms, remember that room you submit cannot be used again, but the others may be used in future contests.)

This contest has no theme so it may be anything. I am looking for creativity and originality. Please be as creative as possible and use all items, rare to common as common just might be what fits perfectly in the room.

Any more questions?

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986
            Any more questions?
            How am I supposed to save up credits for new Pirate things and what not if I am supposed to make some creative room too? :lol:

Comment

"Hmmmm... this is gonna cost me, isn't it?" grumbled the shriveled old miser.

Sounds like fun... I'm in!
              "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
              -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

I already received 2 submissions... keep them coming.. Remember to attach the image or else I wont get it... (Either the image itself, or paste it in a word file and send the word file..)

Comment

Can someone PM me about what the VMK is and how you download it or what ever I am assuming it's a game of somesort

from Jeff

Comment

go to www.vmk.com - sign up and start wandering around!
                    sigpic
                    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

So I am kind of curious as to how many individuals are participating in MiceChat's first VMK room contest. Could we possibly add a poll to this thread?

Comment

i was wondering if my vmk race way would count i have never herd of one befor so i guess i would count message me so we can meet on vmk ttfn!!
                        call me WEIRD!! call me CRAZY!! i am who i am
                        and thats how i like it

Comment

one of the rules states you submit the image.. but not allow others to know it's yours... if you have allowed many people to see this room who are on the forum it's iffy.. I'm trying to keep it annonymous on voting then reveal who owned each room.... to make voting easier

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986
                            one of the rules states you submit the image.. but not allow others to know it's yours... if you have allowed many people to see this room who are on the forum it's iffy.. I'm trying to keep it annonymous on voting then reveal who owned each room.... to make voting easier
                            Well there is only so much I can do when I work on the room and others who are on MiceChat enter my room. I can't just make it friends only because that is how they find me.

Comment

There is still time to complete and submit your rooms to figment@micechat.com

The deadline is 11:59p.m. est this Friday... (Isn’t that what I said in the roundup?)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X