This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Answers to Narnia game Anyone?

anybody have the answers to the narnia game to get the wardrobe teleport in code of left and right (buttons)

ex:

left
    right
    left
    left
    etc...
    :captain: :bow: :blush: :blink: :beg: :bash: :bang:
    VMK is da BEST
    :argue: :ap: :angel: ) :!$#%:
    :bow:
    ALL HAIL VMK!!!

Re: Answers to Narnia game Anyone?

Actually there is no specific route to get the wardrobe teleporters. They are given out randomly in the game (every 500 plays is what I've heard) which is what makes them somewhat rare. You just have to keep playing and hope you get one or trade with someone.

Comment

I have Narnia teleporters for trade. Make an offer on my "For Trade:" post.
      :love:

Comment

oh.......ok well i don't think i'll be playing 500 times
        :captain: :bow: :blush: :blink: :beg: :bash: :bang:
        VMK is da BEST
        :argue: :ap: :angel: ) :!$#%:
        ALL HAIL VMK!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zero-man
          oh.......ok well i don't think i'll be playing 500 times
          It doesn't exactly mean every 500 plays YOU do.. I think it's just randomly selected.

Comment

*Spoiler* Answers to Narnia game!

If you need help that much to get the different prizes... here you go:
            Originally posted by TooHip - VMKForums.com
            Game loads
            PLAY :If you won the teleporter then a picture of the teleporter and prize link will appear here. This will look just like the lamp code but with a picture of the wardrobe.

YES

THE WARDROBE IN THE SPARE ROOM

MOVE FARTHER IN

WALK OUT IN THE SNOW:This will put you where you get the lamp code. You will see the lamppost and the code will pop up. You can click again and again to see the code. One code per game play.

LEFT

STAY AND SEE WHO IS IN THE CARRIAGE

TURKISH DELIGHT

AGREE TO BRING THEM TO HER : This will put you where you get the map poster code.

PRETEND YOU KNOW NOTHING: note that if you chose TELL THEM YOUR WICKED

PLANS then the game ends and you get the code for the Aslan poster code

ESCAPE TO GO TO WHITE WITCH'S CASTLE: This is where you get the White Queen's Throne

If you chose instead to CONFESS TO YOUR SIBLINGS then you end the game and get only the Aslan Poster

Choose either TELL HER WHERE THEY ARE or ASK FOR SOME TURKISH DELIGHT
            Either path will take you to the end.
            This is the end of the game and you will end up where you will get the Aslan Poster.

Comment

the wardrobe teleporter is REALLY rare, making it possible to get only by trade (that's how i got mine)
              I'm the little voice in your head.GO PLAY VMK!! :lol:
              " I have this theory that if one person can go out of their way to show compassion the it will start a chain reaction of the same."
              - the wise words of Rachel Joy Scott 1982-1999

Comment

I'm sorry but they are not at all very rare. You can trade for them by giving buyables because ALOt of people have like 10 sets of them. I know I have 4 sets and someone actually had a 100. - They were trading them in VMK forums -

On topic: I heard you get the teleports before starting a game, like a pop up comes.
                *Pokes*

Comment

Yeah, it pops up before you start the rest of the game and looks like this:

Comment

yea its not exactly 500 you could get it in 2 tries or 1000 tries its just random but this girl on vmk had this cheat program that let her bring up thousands of games at one time she was reported and banned and the program was made useless

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X