X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirates for PSP!

Originally posted by PSPupdates.com
    Originally posted by PSPupdates.com

After the trailer from earlier today, we now have a new bunch of screens of Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. They are all pictures taken from the unique multiplayer mode. In the single-player mode mode, players take the role of important movie characters - Jack Sparrow, Will Turner or Elizabeth Swann, and explore and brawl across land and sea in search of the legendary Dead Man's Chest.

Multiplayer mode will be a unique, different experience by combining action and strategy gameplay as opponents choose from a selection of ammunition and power-ups in order to destroy their foes on the high sea. Supporting up to 4 players via wireless mode, these battles should provide endless fun after the main single-player game is beaten.

Hope the multiplayer looks a little better than that! The Single player mode looks great!

Re: Pirates for PSP!

I dunno... kinda looks a little bleh to me.

But I'm sure it's better than the PotC games from the GBA (a tool for inducing vomiting) and Xbox (which had so much potential -- if only Disney hadn't decided to step in and ruin a good game with a liscense!).
    -Tim

Comment

Re: Pirates for PSP!

OK I know it looks odd and perhaps not good. However I found a copy at Best Buy for cheap so I decided the get it and WOW it is very nicely done the graphics is the only place it sucks in but the gameplay is awesome and a little addicting. I have not gotten to ship combat yet but I will let you all know when I do.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X