Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

T.I.C.M.P. Pin / Possible Davy Jones pin???

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • T.I.C.M.P. Pin / Possible Davy Jones pin???

    I saw people talking about a new Magic pin; it is based on the creepy pirate costume that was accidentally released last month to new people. Yavn was wearing it and showing it off apparently. I will try to get a screen shot As soon as I see this pin. If you have a shot please show us...
    (If it is not yours, be sure to ask permission and cite the owner..)

  • #2
    Re: T.I.C.M.P. Pin - Coming Soon-

    Was it the Captain Jack Sparrow or Davy Jones costume?
    sigpic


    Ride lines, why did it have to be ride lines!!!
    :captain:

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: T.I.C.M.P. Pin - Coming Soon-

      Davy Jones henchmen costume....

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: T.I.C.M.P. Pin - Coming Soon-

        Oh thats is too cool!!!!!! I can't wait to see if I can get it, lol. Do you know if you can win it on a quest?
        sigpic


        Ride lines, why did it have to be ride lines!!!
        :captain:

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: T.I.C.M.P. Pin - Coming Soon-

          Here's a shot of the pin in use. I don't know if someone has a shot of the actual pin itself though.





          Credit: StitchMad MadStich

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: T.I.C.M.P. Pin - Coming Soon-

            I like the description I read elsewhere:

            "Oh great! Now we can look like walking garbage!"
            "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
            -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-


            When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: T.I.C.M.P. Pin - Coming Soon-

              Originally posted by SpookyBear
              Here's a shot of the pin in use. I don't know if someone has a shot of the actual pin itself though.





              Credit: StitchMad MadStich
              Very cool! But I would like to actually wear Pirate costumes. Can they make a "red head" outfit for my pixel self? :lol: That'd be great!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: T.I.C.M.P. Pin - Coming Soon-

                What does TICMP stand for? OR am I an idiot?
                It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!









                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: T.I.C.M.P. Pin - Coming Soon-

                  Originally posted by BigPigletFan
                  Very cool! But I would like to actually wear Pirate costumes. Can they make a "red head" outfit for my pixel self? :lol: That'd be great!!
                  The minute I saw this I was thinking the same thing. We already have a pirate costume magic pin. How about a pirate costume we can actually wear without the pin?! Also I'm not to crazy about the Davey Jones costume either.

                  And for those of you who are curious:

                  T I C M P = Tester Is Carrying Mystery Pin

                  This is actually the acronym that was used when you clicked on the pin apparently so of course this is only temporary. I think the actual name for it later will be "Turn into that pile of garbage from Fraggle Rock magic"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by SpookyBear
                    The minute I saw this I was thinking the same thing. We already have a pirate costume magic pin. How about a pirate costume we can actually wear without the pin?! Also I'm not to crazy about the Davey Jones costume either.

                    And for those of you who are curious:

                    T I C M P = Tester Is Carrying Mystery Pin

                    This is actually the acronym that was used when you clicked on the pin apparently so of course this is only temporary. I think the actual name for it later will be "Turn into that pile of garbage from Fraggle Rock magic"
                    :lol:

                    Magic would be cool, but a costume would be fun too. Anything new to spice up our sea of red and white courtesy of High School Musical would be great right about now! :cgrin:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: T.I.C.M.P. Pin - Coming Soon-

                      Originally posted by SpookyBear
                      that pile of garbage from Fraggle Rock magic"
                      Trash Heap.
                      It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!









                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: T.I.C.M.P. Pin - Coming Soon-

                        Originally posted by yoyoflamingo
                        Trash Heap.
                        Thank You! That's what I thought it was called, but it's 2am and my brain isn't functioning at 100% right now. :sleep:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: T.I.C.M.P. Pin - Coming Soon-

                          T I C M P =

                          Trash Infested Costume Made Possible

                          This Is Certainly Mighty Putrid

                          Things In Cans, Maybe Push

                          Testing Incredibly Creepy Messy Pirate
                          "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                          -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-


                          When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: T.I.C.M.P. Pin - Coming Soon-

                            T I C M P = This Is Confusing Many People

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: T.I.C.M.P. Pin - Coming Soon-

                              Originally posted by SpookyBear
                              T I C M P = This Is Confusing Many People
                              In the middle of the night/early morning -- yes!


                              :ot:

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X