Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

How can I give RCT3 structures to other people????

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I give RCT3 structures to other people????

Okay so I have read all of the RCT3 manual over and over again for many reasons. Now I want to know how I can upload my buildings onto the computer for others to download.

Here is exactly what the manual said:

Structures:
    "Express the architectual genius within.
    filename.dat where filename is the name you assigned to a structure you saved. Saved in the RCT3/Structures folder within the My Documents folde."

That is all they said about loading structures. So how is that suppost to help me?? Either Atari/Frontier can't write good manuals or I am reading it wrong.

Anyway I went to the folder my building is in and it is a .BAK file and not a .dat file for some reason.

So do I upload the .BAK file for others to download or what?

I am EXTREMELY CONFUSED.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE explain what I need to do so I can share my building with fellow MCers .

Re: How can I give RCT3 structures to other people????

So can we even upload structures onto the internet for others to download? If so, PLEASE tell me how. .

Comment

I'm still trying to figure that one out too, I knwo that you have a file on RCT3 that says buildings and structures, once you save them it will save it to that file, but I don't know what to do from there...

Comment

Ok 1st off once you've gotten your structure made in RCT3, click on the little icon that looks like a cut away of a house after clicking the Scenery Icon, once that is clicked, click the Save Icon which looks like a Floppy Disk, then click and drag over the area where the Structure is, once that is done press save and name it.
        Close RCT3 open Mydocuments/rct3/structures then it should be in there

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X