Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

boys with birds

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boys with birds

does any boys with birds that are not taken want to be mine because my bff said it is cool and fun to have a boy with a bird.Because they sometimes give eachother pressents and stuff lke that i think it is a fun way how boys and girls get along i guess... So if anyone would like to PM me that would be ok. PS: I love PMs of yeah! Yay! frogs

Re: boys with birds

Comment

Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Churro
        I second that. Can you maybe explain it a little better?
        ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

umm.. please explain.
          :love:

Comment

I believe she means boys with Pirates of the Caribbean tour sea gull hats (for some reason you can't say sea gull in the game).

She wants to be "taken" by a boy with a bird.

Comment

Oh okay, got a little thrown off for a minute there..
              :love:

Comment

:croll: how old are you fluffies? Are you really doing the taken thing here on MiceChat too. :ceek: Please, no.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X