Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Pink Wants Pink Flips!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pink Wants Pink Flips!

    Okay so I am starting a new group called Pink Wants Pink Flips! I am starting it for all the people who want pink flips like me. Anyone can join . I really want VMK to put pink flips in the game. I mean They have Red Orange Yellow Green Blue and Purple flips, all they need is White Black and Pink.
    :love:

  • #2
    Re: Pink Wants Pink Flips!

    Originally posted by pinkCHICLETT
    Okay so I am starting a new group called Pink Wants Pink Flips! I am starting it for all the people who want pink flips like me. Anyone can join . I really want VMK to put pink flips in the game. I mean They have Red Orange Yellow Green Blue and Purple flips, all they need is White Black and Pink.
    Well like a week ago my friend u probably no her.. Miss.Rihanna well when she stayed the night she told me that day she had seen a tester wit PINK FLIPS! oh and i so agree that we have always needed them..
    :music: *Future Hannah Montana!* :music:







    * :bow: VMK PLAYER : HannahMontanaRoxx :bow

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Pink Wants Pink Flips!

      Originally posted by PinkFlips
      Well like a week ago my friend u probably no her.. Miss.Rihanna well when she stayed the night she told me that day she had seen a tester wit PINK FLIPS! oh and i so agree that we have always needed them..
      My favorite color is PINK
      I ALWAYS wear PINK on VMK
      I ALWAYS wear PINK in real life
      - must I explain further?
      and Girl - you saw a tester wearing PINK FLIPS?!?!? OMG! We definitely need them in the game

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Pink Wants Pink Flips!

        Originally posted by PinkFlips
        Well like a week ago my friend u probably no her.. Miss.Rihanna well when she stayed the night she told me that day she had seen a tester wit PINK FLIPS! oh and i so agree that we have always needed them..
        OMG I sent in my idea a long time ago! Maybe they are coming out! INSTEAD OF green flips!!!!!! Ah!
        :love:

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Pink Wants Pink Flips!

          Originally posted by WDWGirl
          My favorite color is PINK
          I ALWAYS wear PINK on VMK
          I ALWAYS wear PINK in real life
          - must I explain further?
          and Girl - you saw a tester wearing PINK FLIPS?!?!? OMG! We definitely need them in the game
          WOW ME TOO my whole room is pink!! Rotfl Im obsessed!
          :love:

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Pink Wants Pink Flips!

            Make it blue!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Pink Wants Pink Flips!

              HAHA Summer, they already have blue
              :love:

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Pink Wants Pink Flips!

                LOL where has she been

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Pink Wants Pink Flips!

                  I love pink. It has always been my favourite color, i died my tips of hair pink once. Didn't work though. Pink flips would be good. Light and dark pink!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Pink Wants Pink Flips!

                    Originally posted by pinkCHICLETT
                    HAHA Summer, they already have blue
                    :lol: It's that old joke between the Sleeping Beauty fairies....Make it blue!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Pink Wants Pink Flips!

                      Originally posted by SummerInFL
                      :lol: It's that old joke between the Sleeping Beauty fairies....Make it blue!
                      Oh! I forgot about that part of the movie! Where they all want the dress a different color.
                      :love:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Pink Wants Pink Flips!

                        This is the double of this post!
                        :love:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Pink Wants Pink Flips!

                          The other one like died. RIP old thread..
                          :lol:
                          :love:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Pink Wants Pink Flips!

                            hmm I Love Pink Wear Pink so more less.. My Life Is PINK!
                            :music: *Future Hannah Montana!* :music:







                            * :bow: VMK PLAYER : HannahMontanaRoxx :bow

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Pink Wants Pink Flips!

                              HEY pinkCHICLETT do u want to be friends in VMK? ( sorry about off subject )
                              :music: *Future Hannah Montana!* :music:







                              * :bow: VMK PLAYER : HannahMontanaRoxx :bow

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X