This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am the Real CHICLETT

People have been making titles like mine now. I have seen greenCHICLETT, blueCHICLETT, yellowCHICLETT and even a brownCHICLETT! What is next aquamarinegreenCHICLETT?! I have had this title for a very long time now and everyone is taking it. It makes me wonder how many admirers I have in VMK :thumbup: :lol: . It kind of bothers me to know that they could start saying they are the real starter of the CHICLETT's :monkey: <sad monkey(:razz: ). Am I like a crazy person for feeling this way?
    :love:

Re: I am the Real CHICLETT

No I feel like that twice a week!
    A spartan on the outside, guitarist in the inside

OKLAHOMA
    ROCKS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan105
      No I feel like that twice a week!
      lol

Comment

he he *giggles*

OKLAHOMA
        ROCKS!!!!

Comment

no your not crazy, its like having a room and then someone stealing the idea and than making VMK best guest room award

Comment

Originally posted by danceguest
            no your not crazy, its like having a room and then someone stealing the idea and than making VMK best guest room award
            Yes I hate when that happens!

Comment

Huh?Oh yeah. You hate that?Thats kinda like the vmk awards.oh well bye :wave:

OKLAHOMA
              ROCKS!!!!

Comment

i made a really good guess room and then some mean girl came and told everyone to come in her room and then she copied my idea then a green mickey came in and awarded her a best guess room award

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateowns
                  i made a really good guess room and then some mean girl came and told everyone to come in her room and then she copied my idea then a green mickey came in and awarded her a best guess room award
                  punctuation please
                  First off they are not called green mickeys, they are staff just for a heads up.
                  And second this has happened to us all, happened to me and my friend. Pretty sad, I might say myself. I am so sorry you had to experience this.

Comment

I know! Someone else saw yellow in action (either Summer or yoyo, I forget now) and thought of you.

I know there are other Piglets on VMK too... but no one seems to have my title, just yet. :squeeze: hugs to you girl!

Comment

There is another churro also. She spells her name with one r though. For me though, you can tell I was first because I have a 1st day badge and she does not.

Comment

Originally posted by Churro
                        There is another churro also. She spells her name with one r though. For me though, you can tell I was first because I have a 1st day badge and she does not.
                        Yup. And no one says she is doing it to copy you either while the chiclett thing just smells funny.

Comment

It was me Piglet, but I knew it wasn't you Pink, she was no where near as nice and well, she didn't recognize me like you do. :lol:

I know how you feel though, ever since I went blue, now everywhere I go I see blue people. It's freaky! Stalkers in VMK, who'd have thought.

Comment

I had the original ice skating room in December and then somebody took my idea and got a room award.
                            The daydream princess

Comment

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X