This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Stuff

Aside from what Pink posted about the new pirates game and room, check your inventories. Everything is now organized in alphabetical order and grouped together. So now you can see how much of each stuff you got

Also, there's a new DC message (haven't seen it yet).

And apparently this is something from beta days that's come back. If the owner of a guest room leaves, you get a message like, "The owner has left. To stay in a guest room the owner must be present." And you get booted.

Re: New Stuff

Originally posted by LittleDragonErin
    Aside from what Pink posted about the new pirates game and room, check your inventories. Everything is now organized in alphabetical order and grouped together. So now you can see how much of each stuff you got

Also, there's a new DC message (haven't seen it yet).

And apparently this is something from beta days that's come back. If the owner of a guest room leaves, you get a message like, "The owner has left. To stay in a guest room the owner must be present." And you get booted.
    I doubt the kicking will continue long.. because of rides and such in many roms..

Comment

The new DC messgae is the old one. You click okay than it is like your connection was lost there is no connection at this time. It is confusing lol. I have seen it about 5 times today so far, it must be my dc day!
      :love:

Comment

OMG Bless those people on the inventory thing.

Comment

I just got dc again. It says..
          (Connection Error)
          There is no current connection

Connection will be disconnected.

Ah kind of confusing but whatever.
          :love:

Comment

Hey Drags!! OMG LOVIN YOUR SIG! Its awesome.. anyways i might be trading stitch hat.. got an offeR?
            A MOUSE WHO WEARS A BOW........

gorgeous=]

so i do vmk. im such a geek, but i DONT care. im a vmk trader and proud? gee im weird. yeahh BABY.
            VMK ADDICT

Wish List :
            Green Flips
            Inferno
            Green Baggy Pants
            Green Rocket
            Green Saucer
            Stitch Hat
            More SPARROW
            Black Candle

Comment

Ad Widget