Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New game

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New game

    I have made a new game..Its like sims a computer game but i call it Lets play house - The game!


    search danceguest now to play it
    read my photos on the wall on how to play


    tell me what you think

  • #2
    Re: New game

    anyone want to check it out

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: New game

      i'm in your room right now
      it would be better if you just start game
      Smile!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: New game

        what is your title

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: New game

          supaadventuregurl
          Smile!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: New game

            i asked to be your friend
            Smile!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: New game

              my friends list is full up

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: New game

                Originally posted by danceguest
                I have made a new game..Its like sims a computer game but i call it Lets play house - The game!


                search danceguest now to play it
                read my photos on the wall on how to play


                tell me what you think
                I'm not on, but can you discribe the game?
                Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

                Buy Now at Amazon

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: New game

                  I have a feeling this is actually just like taken/baby/animal. Hope not..
                  :love:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: New game

                    Originally posted by pinkCHICLETT
                    I have a feeling this is actually just like taken/baby/animal. Hope not..
                    Oh gosh no im against it to. You roll a die and you either

                    1- get member on your team
                    2- your team gets furniture on there side
                    3- person who rolled dies
                    4-furniture on team side
                    5- steal other teams member
                    6- item taken away

                    eventually each team will loose members (items are just for fun you know.) and than when a team has one member left they have to pay or boot

                    then everyone rolls the die 2 times
                    closest person to ten with out going over wins.
                    VMK_sunny came and she loved it!

                    she said i may win best guest room award

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: New game

                      im so against baby and taken to
                      we are on a computer!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: New game

                        im opening it now if anyone would like to try

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: New game

                          Originally posted by danceguest
                          Oh gosh no im against it to. You roll a die and you either

                          1- get member on your team
                          2- your team gets furniture on there side
                          3- person who rolled dies
                          4-furniture on team side
                          5- steal other teams member
                          6- item taken away

                          eventually each team will loose members (items are just for fun you know.) and than when a team has one member left they have to pay or boot

                          then everyone rolls the die 2 times
                          closest person to ten with out going over wins.
                          VMK_sunny came and she loved it!

                          she said i may win best guest room award
                          It's like the popular game, also by Sulake, Habbo Hotel..

                          I've played it on Habbo, and it's fun (:

                          We're always having fun in the Fun and Games Lounge. Care to visit us?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: New game

                            Originally posted by danceguest
                            Oh gosh no im against it to. You roll a die and you either

                            1- get member on your team
                            2- your team gets furniture on there side
                            3- person who rolled dies
                            4-furniture on team side
                            5- steal other teams member
                            6- item taken away

                            eventually each team will loose members (items are just for fun you know.) and than when a team has one member left they have to pay or boot

                            then everyone rolls the die 2 times
                            closest person to ten with out going over wins.
                            VMK_sunny came and she loved it!

                            she said i may win best guest room award
                            Oh goodness. I thought it was like taken/baby/animal. Sorry for that.
                            :love:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: New game

                              Originally posted by pinkCHICLETT
                              Oh goodness. I thought it was like taken/baby/animal. Sorry for that.
                              NP, im against bay be lol today i looked through my list and removed people because they were asking if i was taken. I laughed than removed.

                              And yes i did play Habbohotel.ca but i never saw her game. I had this game to in habbo but it was called Sims.
                              And like when you loose an item repo man comes.

                              If you played sims or sim 2 you would know where i am coming at.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X