Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Narnia Teleporters

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Narnia Teleporters

I got an extra set of Narnia teleporters in a trade today and I thought since it was discussed in another thread that I would give that set away to one lucky mice chatter.

I will collect names through next Friday and I will be picking a name at that time. I would appreciate if the only people putting their names in didn't already have a set because I know how hard it is to aquire them.

I will be picking a name out of a hat next Friday and I wish everyone the best of luck.

Re: Narnia Teleporters

Oh wow, thats really nice of you! Do you choose the names?

Comment

Sorry I guess I didn't specify, please post if you want a chance at them. But please don't put your name if you already have some, I want the people who have never been able to get one, to have a chance.

Comment

Oh ok I still think thats really nice
        well anyways

Danceguest

Comment

I dont have teleporters. LOL didnt even try as i am not trying for this jack sparrow costume because i never get these things so i let others try.

Comment

I would like a chance to win the Narnia Teleporters, as I have none of them. Just like the Jack Sparrow costume, lol I been puting in code after code trying to with that costume, lol. But I would like a chance to win the Narnia Teleporters please! Thanks

MiceChat Name: Indiana John

VMK Name: AdventureJS

Thanks again!
            sigpic

Ride lines, why did it have to be ride lines!!!
            :captain:

Comment

I also do not have Narnia porters. Please put me on the list

Comment

I'll join in - yet another game that I have a million posters and ice chairs, but never got the teleporters.
                sigpic
                Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

mice chatters never get the good stuff :P

Comment

I'd like a pair Summer...put my name in the hat please, and I'm sure BPF's name should go in there too.
                    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Wow i at least thought you guys had narnia teleporters. Espically PBF and you Flamingo.

Comment

Thank you for your generous offer. Please add my name to the list of those who do not have any Narnia teleporters. I'd love to have a pair.
                        "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                        -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo
                          I'd like a pair Summer...put my name in the hat please, and I'm sure BPF's name should go in there too.
                          Yes, the pink one spoke for me. :cwink:
                          Originally posted by danceguest
                          Wow i at least thought you guys had narnia teleporters. Espically PBF and you Flamingo.
                          :lol: I might have some items, but I honestly don't have that many "rare" items. I just have a lot of nice friends and a loving boyfriend who helps in many, many quests.

Comment

Originally posted by danceguest
                            lol, nope...even though BPF and I post quite a lot about VMK, we actually don't have much rare stuff, like the Teleporters, etc. We have a pretty good collection between us, but there still are a few things that have eluded us, such as the transporters.
                            It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

micechat- pinkCHICLETT
                              vmk- pinkCHICLETT
                              :love:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X