This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with new Pirates Game

Is anyone else having technical problems with the new pirates game? or is it just me?

Sometimes in the 2nd or 3rd game, the map will load but none of the ships for me. Then the game starts and I can not see me or anyone else. I can click around and "hear everything" and shoot. But still do not see any ships. Once in awhile I can see a cannonball or an explosion.

Oh and I can get killed :P (as I can see my health meter go down and when i shoot i can see my cannon balls go down too)
    Thank You for dropping by my post. I do hope you enjoyed your stay....

Re: Problems with new Pirates Game

that was happening to me today too

Comment

Thats because the game is new so there are still bugs in the game, They're trying to work everything out.

Comment

I've finally managed to make level 2. Yep... several games, I could not see the other ships. It's a bad bug. They'll get 'er done.
        "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
        -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

That is why I am waiting for the bugs to hopefully be fixed first before I play. :blush: Good luck to all of you!

Comment

just watned to add that the pirates lobby was acting up tonight too.. so bad that I ended up just logging up for the night.... sad too.. only 2 more wins for me until level 2.
            Thank You for dropping by my post. I do hope you enjoyed your stay....

Comment

Ah VMK is so slow today it is not funny, I wouldn't suggest playing pirates today!! It took about 5 minutes for the message to pop up from the code I entered!
              :love:

Comment

They finally get new stuff, and everyone is on and playing - so, it could be slow for a little while, and I get a few bugs on the game too - it'll get better.
                sigpic
                Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X