• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Disney Wrassler
    Get the Iodine!
    MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Jul 2005

My next RCT3 ride

Well the newest ride I am working on is based off of the Disney animated short "A Cowboy Needs A Horse".

I am not close to being finished with it, but here are some pics for your viewing pleasure .

You enter the queue building (A western themed building) and eventually you run into these guys in the line:
    (Arangatang)

(Monkey)

As you board the train and leave the station, you can look through the windows to see who might be in the queue line:

You leave the Station and you see this mountain all lit up during the night time:

Here is a view of the mountain as it looks, if you look backwards, after you leave the western town themed area of the ride:

This is what you see if you look foward after leaving the western town themed area:

Close up:

Then as you go back to the station, you can see these guys in one of the rooms you pass (The picture of the water fall is behind them :
  • Disney Wrassler
    Get the Iodine!
    MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Jul 2005

Re: My next RCT3 ride

A LOT more pictures will be posted as I continue to build .

Comment

• FantasyWatersDude
      Mountain Dew User
      • Sep 2005

Awsome pics, flim a video when it is complete! I really like the mountain with the blue neon lights... Great Job!!:thumbup:

Comment

• Disney Wrassler
        Get the Iodine!
        MiceChat Round-Up Crew
        • Jul 2005

I definately will .

I got one of those dunebuggies and drove it all around the areas in the ride, but lost it in the pond in front of the waterfall :lol:. Since I could not find the buggy and delete it, I had to get out of the scenario, luckily everything was saved thogh :lol:

Comment

• FantasyWatersDude
          Mountain Dew User
          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler
          I definately will .

I got one of those dunebuggies and drove it all around the areas in the ride, but lost it in the pond in front of the waterfall :lol:. Since I could not find the buggy and delete it, I had to get out of the scenario, luckily everything was saved thogh :lol:
          That's what I hate about the dunebuggies, you cant get rid of them.

Comment

• Disney Wrassler
            Get the Iodine!
            MiceChat Round-Up Crew
            • Jul 2005

Well MM, said you have to delete them as a piece of scenery. But since I could not get a good angle to see where the buggy was, I had to start over :lol:

Hey I found out something cool. Most mouses have two buttons, and in between them is a little wheel thing. Did you know that if you put your RCT3 camera controls to advanced and clicked on that wheel (While holding it down), it will help you focus your camera to what ever angle you want it to be in?

Comment

• FantasyWatersDude
              Mountain Dew User
              • Sep 2005

yeah, that was the only way I knew how to change angles, it took me forever to figure it out :lol: I then asked a freind of mine and he said to use the wheel on the mouse... and that is the only way I know how to change it.

Comment

• Disney Wrassler
                Get the Iodine!
                MiceChat Round-Up Crew
                • Jul 2005

Man last night when I figured that out I felt like Paul Reever when he ran down the street screaming "THE BRITISH ARE COMING!!" I mean I felt that I had to scream :lol:.

Comment

• RooBear
                  I'm back! Sorta...
                  • Jun 2005

DW,

With the amount of energy you are devoting to this...why aren't you majoring in engineering and thinking about this as a profession? Like your writings, this could be the thing you need to do...just a thought. This is great..I really like what you've done. Just discovered the 'buggy' last night.

Peace out,
                  Roo
                  husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

• Disney Wrassler
                    Get the Iodine!
                    MiceChat Round-Up Crew
                    • Jul 2005

Well like I said Roo, who knows where the wind will take me. I will try to film the queue stuff tonight and post it tomorrow (Since everything in the Queue building is finished). Then when the ride is done, I will post a video of that too.

Comment

• Disney Wrassler
                      Get the Iodine!
                      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
                      • Jul 2005

Now if you remember the Disney animated short "A Cowboy Needs A Horse" then you will pretty much know the story of this ride.

You board your train and meander through the desert mesa's until you run into indians who are ready to attack. But then you pass by the indian chief as he makes peace to you.

Then you go into a western town that a local Bandito is holding up (In the cartoon the bandit holds up a stage coach). But then as you exit the western scene you go down the jagged rocks (Like in the scene where the little boy & the Bandit fight all the way down the mountain). At the bottom of the mountain, the local sheriff captures the bandito.

Then I added some of my own things. After you pass the bandito & the sheriff, you go straight into a burning wildfire partially caused by man (Based after the burning cabin at Disneyland ). But you escape the fire and pass by a waterfall. But the waters surrounding you is full of sea serpents and sharks.

You then escape the shark infested waters and see that a gang of Banditos has kidnapped a local indian girl and they are trying to put her into a chamber of spikes. But the indians are there too trying to fight the banditos off. You pass the scene, go under ground for a minute, and the emerge from under ground to see the see the girl playing the guitar for ya as a way of saying thanks for saving her. Across from her is the indian tribe that also helped save her. Then you re-enter the station.

Comment

• Disney Wrassler
                        Get the Iodine!
                        MiceChat Round-Up Crew
                        • Jul 2005

Should I film the train ride when my park is dark or sunny? You decide .

Comment

• FantasyWatersDude
                          Mountain Dew User
                          • Sep 2005

sunny, see everything better.

Comment

• Disney Wrassler
                            Get the Iodine!
                            MiceChat Round-Up Crew
                            • Jul 2005

you got it . Maybe if the file does not take up much space, I will record a day version and a night version.
                            Last edited by Disney Wrassler; 07-03-2006, 09:30 AM.

Comment

• Disney Wrassler
                              Get the Iodine!
                              MiceChat Round-Up Crew
                              • Jul 2005

Okay I though this ride would take longer to build, but last night it dawned on me that the ride is pretty much done. It did not require as much detail as my other rides, but it is still pretty good. I will try to record the ride soon and post it. Anyway tonight I plan on posting more pictures and a small video of the queue line.

Comment

• Disney Wrassler
                                Get the Iodine!
                                MiceChat Round-Up Crew
                                • Jul 2005

I know people say it would be okay if I use some Disney audio in my videos, but for some reason I am still debating if I should post the video with or without audio on it.

Help me out here people .

Comment

• Disney Wrassler
                                  Get the Iodine!
                                  MiceChat Round-Up Crew
                                  • Jul 2005

Here are pictures of the train rides queue building. By the way, the ride is now call Western Wonderland Railroad

Before Completion:

After:

At Night:

The Banditos that look out the front windo on the second story of the queue line building:

Various night images from the ride:

(The Below pictures is of the western town scene at night where the Bandito is holding the town up)

(Another Angle. The Bandito uis holding up a cowgirl entertainer)
                                  V She is right there where the light is.

(This is a picture of the indians at night as you pass them)

Bandito/Sheriff stand off at day:

At Night:

Sorry that the night pictures are so hard to see. If you set them to be you desktop wall paper or something, I bet you will be able to see them better.

Comment

• Disney Wrassler
                                    Get the Iodine!
                                    MiceChat Round-Up Crew
                                    • Jul 2005

Okay here is a new video. It is a bit jerky at times and has no audio. It is the queue line for the ride:

Western Wonderland Rail Road Queue

I am still debating if I should upload the file with its audio or not.

Comment

• Twist_of_Fate
                                      Look Right, Pick Up Phone
                                      • Aug 2005

I love the detail and atmosphere in the queue picture...I haven't watched the queue video yet, though. That building is MASSIVE.

Comment

• Disney Wrassler
                                        Get the Iodine!
                                        MiceChat Round-Up Crew
                                        • Jul 2005

Yup, I like building big :lol:. I will try to record the ride tonight. I decided that I will take the park it is in seriously so now I am adding in a lot of other rides and a swimming pool area. The mountain in the background that has neon lights will house my log ride.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X