Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Tiki Tiki Island has Disappeared

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tiki Tiki Island has Disappeared

    Yesterday I finally decided to purchase the Tiki Tiki Island Room as I have been slowly buying each room. However, I found that this "standard room" has been removed! I thought it might've been a bug or something, but it can't be found today for sale - even in the Emporium. I wonder if that means they are going to modify a new one or create a new Tropical room?



  • #2
    Re: Tiki Tiki Island has Disappeared

    Originally posted by BigPigletFan
    Yesterday I finally decided to purchase the Tiki Tiki Island Room as I have been slowly buying each room. However, I found that this "standard room" has been removed! I thought it might've been a bug or something, but it can't be found today for sale - even in the Emporium. I wonder if that means they are going to modify a new one or create a new Tropical room?

    :[ aww that was always one of my favorite rooms!
    :love:

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Tiki Tiki Island has Disappeared

      Its probably gone for good because last month was "Tiki month"...I thnk.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Tiki Tiki Island has Disappeared

        aww and what about tikis and tiki rugs?
        :love:

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Tiki Tiki Island has Disappeared

          Yeah they took away a lot of tiki stuff. The idols are gone again along with tiki fountain, Kuro Chairs, and tiki rugs. I hope they do come back though, or maybe we'll get some new stuff!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Tiki Tiki Island has Disappeared

            Originally posted by SpookyBear
            Yeah they took away a lot of tiki stuff. The idols are gone again along with tiki fountain, Kuro Chairs, and tiki rugs. I hope they do come back though, or maybe we'll get some new stuff!
            They took the rest of that way too? I thought it was just the idols. Who knows what is going on these days on there! But thanks for the update SpookyBear.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Tiki Tiki Island has Disappeared

              That's a bummer! It's the only room I never bought. LOL


              Oh well, maybe they will rerelase it for one special weekend only.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Tiki Tiki Island has Disappeared

                Kuro chairs? I am not familiar with this name..
                :love:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by pinkCHICLETT
                  Kuro chairs? I am not familiar with this name..

                  That is this...

                  Karo Chair


                  And the dividers are gone too!



                  Yellow


                  Red


                  Blue

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Tiki Tiki Island has Disappeared

                    OMG i was looking for a blue tiki mat and i forgot what room it was sold in. :lol: i spent hours looking in every shop for it

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Tiki Tiki Island has Disappeared

                      Originally posted by danceguest
                      OMG i was looking for a blue tiki mat and i forgot what room it was sold in. :lol: i spent hours looking in every shop for it
                      That would be why you couldn't find it. I can't get it either. I just spend a lot of credits buying things I don't have now to try and prevent the same thing from happening.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Tiki Tiki Island has Disappeared

                        It's funny and sad at the same time. With the new waterslide parts now available, I finally decided to part with a few credits and get a Tiki room for myself. It seemed a nice place to put a waterslide. Then... it's gone! I guess it doesn't pay to wait around too much in VMK.
                        "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                        -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-


                        When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Tiki Tiki Island has Disappeared

                          I got one

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Tiki Tiki Island has Disappeared

                            Originally posted by Tom Chaney
                            It's funny and sad at the same time. With the new waterslide parts now available, I finally decided to part with a few credits and get a Tiki room for myself. It seemed a nice place to put a waterslide. Then... it's gone! I guess it doesn't pay to wait around too much in VMK.
                            Great minds think alike? :lol:

                            So that leaves you, me, Summer, and yoyo without this room!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Tiki Tiki Island has Disappeared

                              When i first join, the tiki tiki room was my favorite guest room!

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X