This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VMK Connection

This is something that VMK really needs to bring their attention to. I am tired of constantly getting disconnected! I was playing Haunted Mansion and I had 42 ghosts first time, 43 the second, and on 38 on level 3, very near to the end. I get disconnected. I was so upset. I was in the lead and I would have gotten 50 for winning + 122x5 (for each ghost). I lost out big time :[. I really think VMK needs to do something about connection. It is the only game we get disconnected on!
    :love:

Re: VMK Connection

Originally posted by pinkCHICLETT
    This is something that VMK really needs to bring their attention to. I am tired of constantly getting disconnected! I was playing Haunted Mansion and I had 42 ghosts first time, 43 the second, and on 38 on level 3, very near to the end. I get disconnected. I was so upset. I was in the lead and I would have gotten 50 for winning + 122x5 (for each ghost). I lost out big time :[. I really think VMK needs to do something about connection. It is the only game we get disconnected on!
    OMG what bad luck! I am sorry. Yes vmk does need to fix this connection. For my new game the first day i opened it every five minutes dc for a whole hour, you do the math!

Comment

Originally posted by danceguest
      OMG what bad luck! I am sorry. Yes vmk does need to fix this connection. For my new game the first day i opened it every five minutes dc for a whole hour, you do the math!
      That would be 6 times an hour :lmao:
      Hey maybe I am pretty good at math.
      That is awful too. Makes people leave! I learned that that hard way..

Comment

Aww, yea i dont really like math. I only like algebra (off topic AGAIN)
        Yea i guess VMK isn't doing well with all these changes, slides, pirates. ARG!

Comment

Haha I am lucky to have my eyes open in math class! :lmao:!

Comment

Haha I am lucky to have my eyes open in math class! :lmao:!

Blah stupid double posts!

Comment

Lol its ok
              So now what?

Comment

i have yet to be able to log on!!!!

and i have to take algebra next 3 weeks starting next monday @ summer school..I hate math like the bulk of you...lol

Comment

Caffdawg told me that doing all the glitches and bugs cause DC. I'll talk to her again.
                  Last edited by barfownz; 07-02-2006, 09:31 PM.

Comment

It is rather annoying. I try to minimize other things when I play most mini-games, especially Haunted Mansion! I minimize instant messages, and everything else and just have VMK going to help my computer's memory along the way. But I must agree that nothing is more annoying than getting disconnected near the end of a mini game (level 5, stage 3 of fireworks or the end of Mansion) and not getting credits for it! It is even worse when you are participating in a timed quest.

Comment

I agree with everyone wholeheartingly, however, since the game is free, I am willing to over look it, for now.

Now if they want to start charging, I might start complaining. LOL

Comment

I might start complaining first of all lol because alot of vmkers are kids and they dont have money :P

Comment

I am getting sick of the game going down today, what is going on?

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL
                            I am getting sick of the game going down today, what is going on?
                            No idea. Maybe there's an increase of players today with a holiday tomorrow? Which will probably get worse with the hosts games tonight.

Comment

Today is a holiday in canada

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X