This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God of War

Has anyone played it yet? I bought it yesterday for the sole purpose of an amusement this summer, because I heard good things about it. I ended up loving it, the story was intriguing, the art style was nice, and the voice acting wasn't bad.

Was anyone else as impressed with GoW as I was?
    Passive-Aggressive Peanut Butter Sandwich. x_x

Re: God of War

My husband loved it! He beat it pretty fast though so he went back through it on medium and then hard too. :0)

To live would be an awfully big adventure.

Comment

Yeah it is a pretty short game, though I've yet to beat on hard, only medium and easy.
      Passive-Aggressive Peanut Butter Sandwich. x_x

Comment

One of the best Adventure Games on any platform. Can't wait for GoW 2!

Comment

I loved it.

Actually, it's the game that I, shockingly enough, compare to the new gameplay style that KH2 took on: it's a hack'n'slash with a superb story, and some creative ways to deal damage to bosses/enemies...

God of War 2 looks to be coming along nicely.

Comment

God of War is a great example of an action game done right. Great visuals, compelling story, awesome boss fights (though it could have used some more of those), and (most importantly) an amazing combat system.

I recommend the game to all PS2 owners.
            Leave luck to heaven.

Comment

If it had one shortcoming, it'd be length. Then again, that might just be personal tastes. That, and it's hard to imagine what playing a hack'n'slash for more than 7-8 hours would be like...

Comment

YES it was a awesome game sadly God of War 2 won't be on the PS3 but oh well I'm sure it will be awesome none the less.

Comment

I loved God of War. A friend recently let me borrow it and I spent a whole Saturday playing it, beating it, and playing it again. I am very excited for GoW2.
                  "I don't want the public to see the world they live in while they're in the Park (Disneyland). I want to feel they're in another world." W.E.D.

Comment

Re: God of Warpress x,

Originally posted by Twist_of_Fate
                    If it had one shortcoming, it'd be length. Then again, that might just be personal tastes. That, and it's hard to imagine what playing a hack'n'slash for more than 7-8 hours would be like...
                    See Kingdom Hearts II...

ress x, press x, press x, press x, yawn, press x:

:sleep:

Comment

Re: God of Warpress x,

Originally posted by Soulquarian
                      See Kingdom Hearts II...

ress x, press x, press x, press x, yawn, press x:

:sleep:
                      so very true

my friend Luke let me and my cousin borrow Kingdom Hearts II and that beginning part is so long that we all basicaly fell asleep playing through it

God of War is pretty cool and I do like the graphics but I've got to give the crown for my favorate hack n slash type game to Devil May Cry 3, I just perfer Dante as a character but I'll admit DMC3 is pretty hardcore with the diffuculty settings (capcom tends to do that much like they did with MMZ series)

God of War seems more approachable to me then DMC3 though and I'm curious as to what the sequal will be like
                      "We all have sparks, imagination! it's how our minds... create creations!"

Comment

i had have played gow, been watching how gow 2 is coming along. and i cant wait it looks like it is going to be interesting. :drools:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X