This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VMK Rumor: Pirate Quest....

Rumors are floating VMK of bringing back the pirate quest, this time to reflect the recently refurbished attraction...

WDW and DL will get it... Rumors say it could debut this weekend or as late as next weekend...

I'm going Friday, and hope it's online sooner than that....

What do you think about this rumor?

Re: VMK Rumor: Pirate Quest....

Hmm i hope it is true

Comment

I hope they make a new pirate quest with some of the movie vmk stuff because of the ride refurb.

Comment

that would be awesome

Comment

Yavn (A producer for VMK) Stated in a room, they are working on a quest for pirates.... As well as a quest for typhoon lagoon...

The second one was surprising....

Comment

I might be going to WDW this summer or spring break coming up. So I hope it is at WDW!
            :love:

Comment

i hope they do
              Now im the tea bag!! Kyle x y is the best show ever!! So is Geekman aka kyle's friend he is cool to!! " i remember u " he is starting to remember Get back inside!! Now!! Why?!?! just come on!! - lightning comes where decklin what standing -

Comment

If this turns out to be true....They would have movie items for the quest. you never know. Maybe a quest pin or the davy jones costume!

Comment

Maybe this will be an easier way to get a Jack Sparrow costume. OOH or some kind of fancy Elizabeth Swann-like dress.

[quote=figment1986]Yavn (A producer for VMK) Stated in a room, they are working on a quest for pirates.... As well as a quest for typhoon lagoon...[quote]

The above was posted on July 5th (if it's not mentioned with the quote), and we got the Typhoon Lagoon quest, when, like July 20th or something? Hopefully this means that the new Pirates quest will be out by next month. My fingers are crossed because I'm leaving for WDW on August 24th.

They may also release they quest for the "dreams come true" celebration that starts in October. That would suck for me, as I return to Toronto August 31st.
                  Last edited by figment1986; 07-25-2006, 06:17 PM. Reason: Fixed quote code

Comment

wow, its so wierd for me on mice chat, cuz im from jersey, and i live nowhere near any of the parks, and everyone on VMK and micechat are always talking about goin to WDW or DLR, and im like you guys are so lucky, and its always like perfect timing for a quest, lol
                    my myspace is myspace.com/iheartlissa

WISH LIST...
                    Complete Cowboy Costume
                    Complete HM Suit
                    Bat Magic
                    Inferno Magic
                    Green Flips
                    Stitch Hat

Comment

Originally posted by Dcaf
                      wow, its so wierd for me on mice chat, cuz im from jersey, and i live nowhere near any of the parks, and everyone on VMK and micechat are always talking about goin to WDW or DLR, and im like you guys are so lucky, and its always like perfect timing for a quest, lol
                      If you go to six flags a lot it is the same thing as living close to disney and going twice a month. Disney isn't as exciting, a friend moved there and told me this .

Comment

ya, i go to six flags alot, but i hate it, lol, the lines are so long, and the only good rides ar kingda ka, el torro, nitro, batman, superman, batman and robin the chiller...and...oh, and houdini...whenever i ride that, i think im upside down, but it doesnt even feel like im upside down, and im all like...whoaaaaaaa
                        my myspace is myspace.com/iheartlissa

WISH LIST...
                        Complete Cowboy Costume
                        Complete HM Suit
                        Bat Magic
                        Inferno Magic
                        Green Flips
                        Stitch Hat

Comment

Originally posted by Dcaf
                          ya, i go to six flags alot, but i hate it, lol, the lines are so long, and the only good rides ar kingda ka, el torro, nitro, batman, superman, batman and robin the chiller...and...oh, and houdini...whenever i ride that, i think im upside down, but it doesnt even feel like im upside down, and im all like...whoaaaaaaa
                          lmao, please don't mention the houdini ride. I was there for my class trip and I was flipping out because I thought it was going upside down and my friends were cracking up. I hate roller coasters so six flags sucks pretty much. Me and my friend steph went on the merri-go-round and all the water rides. It was pretty fun. Thank god we both hate roller coasters. It turned out to be fun though, I just like fright fest much better, except the clowns. I hate the clowns, sorry I have a fear of clowns :lmao:.

Comment

This is an update to the rumours about the pirate quest.

Originally posted by MinnieMagic at VMKingdom
                            Here it goes....this is straight from VMK Central last night from a cast member I seem to get to talk to every time Im there. He told me last night not to expect pirates quest ANY time soon. I had asked him about it and told him I would hate for it to come out next week after I had been there and that is when he informed me that it is not to come out any time soon. I hope this helps some people. I know we have all been waiting on this to come out. But, it seems we are going to have to wait a bit, if not months, longer.
                            I'm not surprised at all considering the objective of creating the quests, is either to get people out to the park or to promote something which in this case would be POTC2, which we all know doesn't need any help at the box office. I could see why they wouldn't want to spend any money on launching a new quest right now.

Comment

I can see that happening..

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X