Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

what is this room on mainstreet map?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is this room on mainstreet map?

Hi everyone, sorry if this has been discussed, I did a search through the older post but could not find anything.

On the mainstreet may, south of central plaza there is an area with no name, looks like a beach with a hut on it. Is this an area that is not yet open? Or do I need to have something to get into it?

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

take that jediMihawk

Re: what is this room on mainstreet map?

That is the enterence to adventure land. If you go in centeral Plaza you will see it

Comment

ok, but on the map every other pictured area lets you click on it to take you there, why not this one? Or is that just me, lol.

take that jediMihawk

Comment

Not sure why.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X