This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hidden mickey in POTC game lobby

Sorry if this was already answered, but I'm having a really hard time finding the mickey in the POTC game lobby. No one seems to want to help me. I just need 2 more and I have all 50 for quest 2. Please.... help i'm desperate (lol) thankyou. Rafiki

Re: Hidden mickey in POTC game lobby

Check the link in my signature to my Hidden Mickeys Quest page. It has photos of each location and it should help you locate the last few your missing.

Comment

thanks, but the room has changed and doesn't look the same. Apparently there isn't one anymore. As well as on the monorail. I just need two more. Does anyone know where the mickey is in the captain's quest room? Thank you

Comment

Don't be tricked by the monorail one. Don't take your "picture" while the monorail is in the station. The hidden Mickey doesn't occur until the rendering of the monorail in motion. Take the ride, then take the "Picture."
        "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
        -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

makes no sense to me sorry. I'm a bit on the stupid side.

Comment

I found that one once but I cant seem to find it again now that they changed the lobby and added a game.

Comment

you have to be ridding the monorail, took me awhile to clue into that, summerinfl's pictures helped alot. As for potc, the scene has changed but there does look to be one in the water in front of skull island but its not being recognized. Course I could be seeing things, lol, little buggers are impossible to spot.

take that jediMihawk

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X