Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Looking for Cowboy Pants

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Cowboy Pants

OK.. I have been on the hunt for these since.. well, since I became a member! I have an offer for Cowboy pants, yet no one seems to like it..
    Here: Take a look, see if you like my offer If so, please post your VMK Title here, and tell me when you will be online and in what room to find you, so we can trade .
    Here goes..

2x Fireworks Magic

1x 4th of July Pin (sold at the Emporium on 4th of July)
    1x 4th of July Hat (otherwise known as red white and blue hat, also sold on 4th of July)
    1x Fantasyland Castle Retro Pin (Fantasyland Quest)
    1x Inner-Space Molecules Pin (no longer obtainable, only through trading, was an in-game quest prize)

There it is! Please Please Please let me know if you want to trade with me

Re: Looking for Cowboy Pants

If I had them..

I would trade you

-Nikki

PS: I call this offer the Fireworks Package, lol

Comment

Oh finally some response
      thanks for at least making me feel like the offer is reasonable
      Yes, it is the "fireworks package", isn't it? LOL:lol:
      (p.s. if anyone would be gracious enough to add the cowboy hat to cowboy pants, I would be forever grateful:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Comment

Just so you know, the pin was a quest on the 4th of july .
        :love:

Comment

Oh, thank you PinkCHICLETT!!
          I feel stupid for putting that - yes, it was indeed from the quest - I guess I'm just so used to everything coming from the Emporium LOL:lol:
          Thanks again

Comment

Good Luck, I'll tell my friend your offer, my friend is trading cowboy hat and pants.

| /'\ |
            | | |
            | | |
            I look like that girl in real life, LOL, I'm serious.

Wish List:
            • Mission Space Pants
            • Stitch Hat
            • Sorceror Hat
            • Blue Dress
            • Gold Dress
            Going to CHina soon, oh yeah!! lol

SnowyFox on VMK

Comment

i have cowboy pants for trade. i like the july items and the inner space pin. do you have any park items or rare costume parts to replace the pin or add on?
              *i love vmk*
              *i hate math*
              *i have 3 brothers*
              *i wish i had inferno*
              *i am 14*
              *i wish i has a lil sister*
              *i live an hour from disneyland*
              *my vacation is coming up*
              *my vacation is in the mountains*
              *...i wish i was going to WDW*

Comment

Ad Widget