This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VMK on Ebay

When people sell things on ebay for vmk, they over dramatize everything.
    for example. http://cgi.ebay.com/VMK-BETA-2-Red-Crates-SUPER-RARE-Disney_W0QQitemZ270006708967QQihZ017QQcategoryZ138 40QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem selling 2 red crates is like hardly anyone has them. When I was trying to trade my 2 red crates, everyone I asked was like oh I have 1 or oh I have 2. It was crazy.

And this, http://cgi.ebay.com/40-000-VMK-Credi...QQcmdZViewItem for 40,000 credits, they are asking for 50.00! Seriously wow.
    Last edited by pinkCHICLETT; 07-13-2006, 09:24 PM.
    :love:

Re: VMK on Ebay

1st link doesnt work.

Comment

I still want that many creidts

Comment

Selling VMK related items on Ebay is against the VMK Values / Rules... this is a free game given to us by sponsors and Disney, selling stuff from it is a direct breaking of the policy.. Please do not ever think about buying this stuff, as it is wrong and better to earn it....

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/VMK-BETA-2-Red-C...QQcmdZViewItem
          Sorry about that barfownz here is the correct link.
          :love:

Comment

i thought i was the only one thinking this, i thought maybe these things are worth that much, but i guess i was right, the last inferno sold went for i think 240.00 BUT green flips are going for ONLY 40.00 (thats pretty good id say, they are like the rarest in the game)
            my myspace is myspace.com/iheartlissa

WISH LIST...
            Complete Cowboy Costume
            Complete HM Suit
            Bat Magic
            Inferno Magic
            Green Flips
            Stitch Hat

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986
              Selling VMK related items on Ebay is against the VMK Values / Rules... this is a free game given to us by sponsors and Disney, selling stuff from it is a direct breaking of the policy.. Please do not ever think about buying this stuff, as it is wrong and better to earn it....
              I agree! unfortunately i do not believe any people selling on ebay have had any problems with vmk. they believe that it is ok, because there is no way for vmk(or the law) to track anything like that! Some even state so in their auctions! i dont mind the sale of cards with codes so much, people collect those and are real items you can hold. I am starting to see people who are auctioning off their day one accounts!!! it just gets worse, isn't it great that so many have another free way of making money to take advantage of!?!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X