Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Win Rare VMK Items

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win Rare VMK Items

Hi everyone, lately VMK has gotten rather boring to me. I still love it and all but I have only played it for 40 minutes in the last 3 days. So I decided to do a little contest and give away free rare items. Now these items are not great cause I still do play VMK but here is how it works: I pick 6 numbers cause i'm giving away 6 vmk items and that number can be from 1-200. Just place your number and if it is a correct number for an item, you will get it when I announce the winners in a about a week. Here are the items:

-Wanted poster
    -Blue carper chair
    -Red heart chair
    -Super hero shirt
    -Pirates pin 5/5
    -Grand floridian pin

Also I decided to make it a little more interesting, I will give pirate stool with the stick to who ever can figure the number from 1-2000.

You may only post twice, one for the random items and the other for the pirate quest.
    Happy winning

P.S. If this is in a wrong place than please let the mods take care of it. Thank you.
    I Love Harvest Moon For The Gamecube!

Here is some cheats:
    *Plug in a gamecube controller in the third slot and press start for 10,000 money! You can do this for as long you want. I got 2000000!
    *Do the same thing except pres the up botton to get the alarm clock in the first chapter!
    *Do the same thing but press 7 to get EVERYTHING in harvest moon without working for it. I didn't do this cause it's fun to earn your own items by growing them and buying them.

I also bought Harvest Moon: Magical Melody today! So far, its great!!!

Harvest Moon Is The Best Game Ever!! :yea:

*Harvest moon is recommended to all GC owners.

Also try: VERY fun also.
    http://www.gamespot.com/gamecube/rpg...harvest%20moon

Re: Win Rare VMK Items

72 Well gl to everyone else!

Comment

Hope its lucky.
      :love:

Comment

for the stool the number I guess is
        :love:

Comment

For the stool i guess 1333

Comment

For the stool I guess 1846.

Great of you to do this.

Comment

Summer i love your new picture

Comment

23 - my b'day number

Comment

I'm gonna give out a little bit of hints...

Danceguest - You are close.

SummerInFL - Not very close...

PinkCHICLETT - You far from the pirate quest but close to an item.

WDWgirl - The numbers are not that low...

(I'm gonna let you guess twice cause there is not very many people...)

Here is some cheats:
                  *Plug in a gamecube controller in the third slot and press start for 10,000 money! You can do this for as long you want. I got 2000000!
                  *Do the same thing except pres the up botton to get the alarm clock in the first chapter!
                  *Do the same thing but press 7 to get EVERYTHING in harvest moon without working for it. I didn't do this cause it's fun to earn your own items by growing them and buying them.

Comment

1986 - year of birth

Comment

what am i close for?

Comment

Originally posted by danceguest
                        Summer i love your new picture

Thanks

860 for stool

Comment

1491 read in a fortune cookie lol

Comment

Lots of good answers... no winner yet. I also might give out prize for the closest answer.

P.S. I can't tell you what your close too but danceguest is VERY close...

Here is some cheats:

Comment

i guess 1334 for stool then lol

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X