Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Queston - Inferno or Capt. Jack?

Now I don't own either of these items, but the question is....

Would you trade an Inferno magic Pin for a Capt. Jack costume?
    Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Re: Random Queston - Inferno or Capt. Jack?

NO! Get costume and something else.

Comment

I don't know what I would do, If I had a few Inferno Magic Pins then yes I would trade it for a Capt. Jack Sparrow costume. But I don't own any...bummer, lol.
      sigpic

Ride lines, why did it have to be ride lines!!!
      :captain:

Comment

I would rather have the costume than inferno, I dont even like inferno.

Comment

I would rather have the real Jack Sparrow but would settle for the JS costume for my VMK character. I think inferno is over-rated.

Comment

of topic here, but i think it stinks that people put real monetary values on these items, because of people selling them on e-bay!!! GRrrr and it seems unless you are a very close friend of the person(other than on vmk) no one wants to trade?!? it seems..? it just makes me so rediculously mad sometimes P.S. Does Paris Hilton Play vmk or something?!?

Comment

hmm..toughy lol. i'd say costume if i had more than 1 infernos. but i sort of like costume better. so my choise would be take the costume lol
              :captain: I'm Sailing Under Captain Jack Sparrow.:captain:

Comment

Originally posted by Naboomboo
                of topic here, but i think it stinks that people put real monetary values on these items, because of people selling them on e-bay!!! GRrrr and it seems unless you are a very close friend of the person(other than on vmk) no one wants to trade?!? it seems..? it just makes me so rediculously mad sometimes P.S. Does Paris Hilton Play vmk or something?!?
                How random of a question at the end there. And how would we ever know? Send her some fanmail saying to get a vmk account :lmao:
                :love:

Comment

I would have to choose inferno on this one! My friend traded inferno for narnia ports when they were very rare! I feel so bad now, oh so common any more. Anyone notice you see more and more of these costumes everyday?

Comment

Originally posted by Nancywitt
                    I would rather have the real Jack Sparrow but would settle for the JS costume for my VMK character. I think inferno is over-rated.
                    Oh yes the real Jack Sparrow would be much better . Just think of the costume as something that can hold you over until you get to meet him

Comment

I don't care much for either. However, I would dearly love to have one or the other or both because I could trade them for so much stuff that I do like!
                      "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                      -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X